Chapter 3: First Team Meeting

Chapter 3; Start . . .

(Chiharu)

"Now then, since she is now here, lets get this meeting started shall we? " Rochelle reaffirmed.

"Of course Rochelle, there is no reason to ask that preposterous question, is there?" Remarked the Professor.

"No ma'am." Rochelle stepped back.

"All right then," She dismissed Rochelle. "So, where is this Leilani character I've been hearing so much hype about?"

"Here" Leilani answered from her corner.

"So you are the Leilani Kalima that everyone has been talking about?" The brownish-red head asked.

"Yes I am, but what does that matter?" Leilani replied in her cold tone.

"It matters to someone like me, I need to know the names and faces of the members of my current team."

"Oh" I said loudly.

"Hm," The professor seemed to notice me. "Who are you girly?"

"Uh, my name is . . . Chiharu Inoue." I stuttered.

The woman just leaned in on an seemed to study me.

"Small, cute, smart, and shy." She stated with a smile. "Just the way I like them."

Vincent forced himself between us and stared with a snarl painted on his face.

"Don't even try touching her." He defended me by pushing me away slowly.

"You must be Vincent Krause." She thought. "I've read a lot about you young man."

With a callus stare, Vincent slowly lowered his arm from its defensive position.

"You show great potential young man, so tell me, what activities interest you?" The woman asked him.

"I'm a strategist, I'm a chess player who thrives on defensive strategies. I also like to read and be informed about my next opponent." Vincent explained.

"Good, the data didn't lie then." She acknowledged. "What about you Chiharu, what do you excel in?"

"I'm a strategist as well, I formulate all forms of plans while analyzing the chance of survival with the given pieces to work with." I tried to explain as simply as possible.

"Great, you'll stay with Vincent then." She smiled as she patted my shoulder.

"Professor, what should I do for them? Rochelle asked.

"Once we finish this meeting, I'll need you to take them all to their respective dorm rooms." She ordered with a smile.

Walking back towards us she stated, "The name is Professor Vivian Rhodes, and I'm going to be your coach for this year's A-Games. I'm ecstatic to finally meet all of you." She added with a bright grin.

Chapter 3; End . . .