Secret Lips

Book : Secret Lips

Author : akrox58

Number Of Votes : 606

Number Of Reads : 3,818 

When everything goes perfectly, who would imagine that a tiny slip could turn into a full blown disaster? Rachel's got it all. A hot nerdy boyfriend, Adam, two absolutely delicious best friends, Sandra, and Sarah, and a perfect family.

But here's the catch. Rachel is sweet, but loud and loquacious. Her best friends are up to date with all the current affairs happening at school, but sadly, the whole school is too, because she can't whisper. It's no wonder that Sandra hasn't told Rachel her secret. But she finally does, Sandra doesn't know if she did the right thing.

First, Tarabella becomes Rachel's unfortunate victim, and threatens to take revenge. Second Rachel blurts out Sandra's secret, and it gets overheard, and now someone anonymous is blackmailing Sandra. Third, a Heart throb Bill comes into the picture, making things slightly confusing for Rachel and Adam. Fourth, Claire, the school president, has got the hots for Adam, who also happens to be the Vice President.

Can Rachel get everyone back on her side before the school year ends? Or is she going to graduate friendless? Read this book that takes you on a roller coaster ride of all sorts of drama a teenage girl can go through.

Book in the External link!

*Completed