*NOT A BOOK READ PLEASE*

First of all I want to thank you AWESOME people for reading or looking at this book.  you have no idea what that means to me :D

*Now I have started a new book called "Destiny calls" it's description:-

32 years old for woman is an age which is a little too late to start something or little too early to give up something.

So what would you do if your "Future self" comes to "you" and gives you advice about life and marriage and warn you about your future, Creepy isn't it well my name is Olivia Green and that what happened to me....

Olivia has a normal life, normal job which she hate. But she never expected to be visited by her 'Future Self'. Her life seemed to be going normal until she came and warned her about meeting her future husband. But can they stay away from each other? or destiny is going to win again this time?

*Book 2  'Keep Me Still'  it's description:-

Emotionally crippled Katrina Hudson isn't looking for a relationship when she meets delish boy-next-door, Simon. He's a few years younger, a volunteer firefighter, oh...and a virgin, making him totally off limits. But never one to back away from a challenge, she's drawn to him even while she continues to satisfy her physical needs elsewhere. When Simon is injured, her real feelings for him rise to the surface, and she has to decide if she's willing to take a risk on love after enduring so much heartbreak in her past.

I hope you check it out I would really appreciated it if you did! (:

update: the book is in my other account @the_author15