15. Ice cold bitch

"Children gather around!" Jasper shouts out standing on a log. Once everyone is quiet he begins.

"Now I know many of you know this day as Unity Day. But it is more importantly known as our Queens birthday! In honor of our Queen turning twenty one, Monty has devoted this batch of moonshine to our Queen. Now this is no ordinary moonshine. Our Queen loves a good drink. When she woke up from near death experience the only thing she wanted was to drink enough for all of the hundred. So with one shot of this you will be drunk enough for the entire hundred. In honor of our Queen this moonshine is called ice cold bitch. Now can I please get our Queen up on the stage!" Jasper yells out. I begin walking up to him and stand up on the log. He hands me one of the drinks.

"Queen do you have any last sober words you would like to share?" Jasper asks me and I nod.

"Bottoms up bitches!" I scream then down to whole contents not even wincing. Everyone cheers and I step down and grab another cup. I spot Joey standing in the corner alone so I rush over and grab his upper arm. And lead him to the drinks and I grab two handing them to him.

"What are you doing?" He asks me.

"Setting you up." I reply looking around for Harper.

"What, no!" He replies quickly but I have already spotted her sitting near the fire alone. And I make my way over to her pulling Joey with me.

"Live a little." I reply and then smile at Harper.

"Hey Harper." I say smiling at her.

" I say smiling at her

"Hey Mar." She says getting up.

"Harper this is my best friend Joey." I say pushing him forward.

" I say pushing him forward