13. Electricity bites

I groan waking up and feel a sharp pain in my side. I open my eyes and look at the cut along the side of my stomach. Then I look to my left and see Finn lying on the same table as me with a cloth covering his side. I head up to the top level not bothered to put a shirt on. When I enter I spot Raven about to electrocute a grounder. I sprint up to her.

"Raven stop!" I yell pushing her hands away. The smart person that I am didn't even think about me getting electrocuted and I drop to the ground. 

"Marley!" I hear Bellamy yell making his way over to me and helping me up.

"Oh my god Mar! I'm so sorry." Raven apologies dropping the wires. Michael walks over and takes me from Bellamy. 

"Now that's the family spirit!" He mocks Raven rolling his eyes. I start to feel really hot and sweaty. Then I fall limp the only thing holding me up is Michaels strong grip.

BELLAMYS POV

"Marley!" I shout as she falls limp. I rush over to her. Then Clarke is by my side.

 Then Clarke is by my side

"It's the poison." She mumbles walking over to the grounder.

"Please." She begs dropping to the ground and holding out the vials. I help Michael lay her down on her back. Then I notice Octavia slice a knife down her arm.

"Octavia! What are you doing?" I scream at her but she pushes me away. She heads for the vials and I notice the grounder struggle in his chains. 

"This one?" She asks holding up a vial and he nods. Then she passes the vial to Michael. Once we get it in her Michael and I lay her we rest her back on the wall of the drop ship and I place my jacket over her chest. Then everyone leaves leaving just Michael and I.

"So are you and my little sis dating?" Michael asks me.

"I'm not really sure." I respond honestly.

"Do you want to?" He pushes.

"Yes." I respond honestly again. I begin to get the feeling I'm getting the big brother talk.

"Are you gonna ask her?" He asks looking at me.

"Yes. I hope she wants to." I think out loud to him.

" I think out loud to him

"Hope is a bitch." He replies turning his attention to her.

"What do you mean?" I ask him raising my eyebrows. He shrugs. Getting up of the ground and heading to the ladder.

"Good luck." He says smiling and closing the hatch. God the Ice siblings are alike.

Hey Everyone!

A short little chapter with Michael and Bell getting deep.

I'm thinking of making a Book 2 and maybe even a Book 3!

Till next time x