Keeping all promises ziam mayne

Zayn x Liam ziam mayne

            Because of management and being believed as a Homosexual, Liam is being forced into Marring Sophia Smith. Liam is very hurt by this, Cause he is Marring Sophia in due time. Zayn doesn't even like her. Also Liam promised Zayn he would tell about their love. To make matters worst Liam hasn't told Zayn about the wedding, Liam is getting married in less then a week.

                While relaxing in the comfort of His and Zayn's Loft. Once Zayn read off Sophia's twitter. " Can't wait to become Mrs. Payne with Mr. Payne @LiamPayne. " Zayn up and smacks Liam. Liam gasped as he held his cheek. " What the fuck zayn? " Zayn who has warm salty tears burning his eyes as they fell, Threw his phone with the open tweet on the couch. " You promised me we would come out, They we would be together!  " Zayn inhaled as he tried to calm himself. " Plus your getting married in four days, unbelievable! " Zayn grabbed his cars and Jacket and walked out the Loft. Liam took a second to let everything sink in, He picked up zayn's phone and felt his heart sank. He promised Zayn they would come out.

               Liam decided to let Zayn calm, Liam wrote Zayn a note. Blocking and reporting Sophia on twitter.  Placing Zayn's phone by the note. Grabbing his own phone, Keys and Jacket walking out the Loft to go look for a suit. While carrying along Harry and Louis. 

                    Meanwhile Zayn parked this car banging his hands on the steering wheel. Zayn cried angrily,  feeling weaknesses,  Helplessness and Broken. He has never experienced this much pain while being with Liam. Zayn wiped his tears and took in the scenery. He was at the beach Liam took him for their first date. September 22, 2012. The exact date. Zayn could feel the hatred for Sophia grow inside of him. She has always hated the Love Liam and zayn had. She wanted to break them apart.  And she did just that. Afer an Hour or more Zayn went back to his Loft. Spotting the note Liam left him as he sat down  on the couch. 

                          Please Forgive me, I am truly sorry.  I did not want you to find out this way. I did not want to hurt you.  But I can see the pain your in now, that I have caused. I did not know how to tell you, with out hurting you. I am sorry you found out this way. I will never stop loving you, I will always put you before sophia. Forgive me?

                             - Liam

Xoxo I ♥♡ ZAYN MALIK

Zayn smiled softly at the note. Liam and him both knew he could not stay mad forever.

          One day befoee the wedding

             " So you aren't going? " Harry asked. " No, why should I? " Zayn spoke. " NOT MY WEDDING.  " Louis laughed.  " Good point.  " Niall walked out of Zayn's kithen with a sandwhich. " Shut it lou! " He spoke as he popped his forehead.  " Give him a chance,  Z' " Zayn would but He couldn't stand to see Liam put a ring on her finger and not his. Kiss her not him.

                 while the othera were talking Louis pulled put his phone and texted Liam.

Louis- We tired... he's not coming, worry :(

Liam- I understand. Thank you anyways.

                Liam laid back on his bed sighing,  Liam was on the edge of insanity.  He is supposed to be Marring Sophia Smith in less then twelve hours.  He has called Zayn eighty two times in the past three days. All straight to voice mail.  He has sent Zayn more than two hundred and twenty text messages.  No replies.  Liam tossed his phone on his jight stand. Grabhing the picture of Zayn he has right there. Kissing Zayn's face. " I will kewp all promises just for you. " Liam spoke as he fell asleep.

Day of wedding.

                          Liam could not takenit any longer. He has texted Zayn thirty times simce he has awaken. Liam slicked his hair, Styling his quiff to the side. He fixed his tie and grabbed his keys,  walking out his house getting into his car.

Zayn's house

                                Zayn walked into his kitchen to get a drink. As he pulled it out the fridge, he was unaware Liam had came into his house with the key he had gave him. Zayn jumped as He saw Liam. Liam took the cup of juice out of zayns hand and placed it on the table. " Liam what a- " Liam pressed his lips on to zayn's,  Pushing Zayn up against the fridge.  Picking Zayn's legs up and wrapping them around his waist as he deepened the kiss. Grabbing his phone out his pocket zayn snapped a picture of them. Posting it to Instagram sharing it to Facebook and Twitter, captioning it.

  ' Mr. & Mr. Payne! Sorry Sophiam, zerrie shippers. Liam and Zayn's girls. He likes my cock and I like his! '