27.Trust

Harper P.O.V

I looked at Kate look at Kevin and I hate to say this but I feel sorry for the dumb bitch. I mean in a losing love type of way, but besides that, I'm suing the hell out of her now.

"Why are you here?" Kate asked Kevin.

"Why are you here Kate?" Kevin yelled at her as Parker sat on my desk next to me.

"I got you this." He whispered to me and I looked down at his hand.

I looked at the little pink box in his hand and I smiled bug grabbing it from him and he smiled. I pulled open the box and little at the ring inside. I had a pink diamond in the middle and two diamonds on the side.

"I love it," I said jumping up and hugging him.

"They are both fucking lying Kevin!" Kate yelled making me and Parker look at her.

"Then why are you here Kate?" Kevin yelled at her.

"Why are you here?" She asked crossing her arms.

"Let me guess you let that bitch get in her head again, you believe that bitch over me. What type of man are you Kevin?" She said and Kevin looked at me then Parker.

"Give me my ring." He said walking to Kate and she moved back.

"What? Kevin, I shouldn't have said that I'm sorry." She said moving back and Parker laughed a little making her look at him.

"I fucking hate you the most!" Kate yelled at the top of her lungs at Parker and he only laughed more.

"Woman does that shit even matter, I recorded everything you said in the car, you're getting sued, and your man is leaving you. Maybe I'm crazy but I matter very little in your sad, depressed life, where all you do is think about how other hard work paid off. Your dumb ass wouldn't even be here right now if you would have just worked hard on your own shit, may be asked for help from Harper or showed her the designs you had. No, you did none of that, yet you claim to hate me the most. Baby the only one in this room you truely hate is yourself." Parker said and I couldn't help but give Kate to snaps in a circle.

I could see the tears in her eyes and when she tried to come closer to me Kevin grabbed her wrist tight. He pulled her hand up and forced the ring off of her finger.

"No, Kevin stop." She said grabbing the sides of his face and he stopped and looked at her.

"I know I've done some shitty stuff, stole the idea, and marketed it as mine, and I lied to you. I did all of that but no matter what I did I really did, and still do love you. Take the money, the clothes, my job, my everything but please doesn't leave me." She said and I could see in Kevin's eyes he didn't want to leave her.

He tried to turn his head and look at me but she grabbed his chin making sure he didn't look away from her.

"Don't look at her, not while you have me in front of you. I'm sick of her being the center of everyone's attention. For once Kevin, for just this moment don't look at her for the answer, just listen to me for once." The tears in her eyes were so heavy that even her waterproof makeup started to run.

"Kate you are so beautiful, fun, smart, talented, supportive, and I always knew you had my back. I can say all of these things about you because its true, but you don't have the one thing need that Harper has. I don't trust you, and I still trust her with my life, and when she broke things down to me I knew she wasn't lying to me. We fight, we broke up, and we both did annoying things to each other, but we never lied or hurt each other by making up shit." He said pushing her off of him. 

Just as he did my guards ran in and looked at me and I pointed to Kate. They both grabbed her wrist detained her for trespassing, and started to walk the crying woman out of my office and all I did was look at her and she looked at me.

"Here Parker," Kevin said tossing him what I think was the ring I got for Parker.

Paker opened the little box and looked at me then over to Kevin and Kevin just looked at him knowing his stupid joke.

"Kevin we cant get married, not in front of Harper," Parker said and I smiled when I saw the smile on Kevin's face.

"Get the fuck out of here," Kevin said walking to the door.

"When are you two getting married?" He asked and Parker looked at me.

"Soon, I want you dad to remember it." He said kissing my hand.

"I guess I'll see you two in court," Kevin said walking out sadly and it broke my heart but it was nothing I could do about anything.

"He's going to be just fine if he lost you and lived I'm sure he can lose her and be fine," Parker said making me laugh.

"I think you're right." I said kissing him.