Chapter 27

Dameion pov:

Tomorrow came to early and to quick for my liking. I woke up to the sound of someone knocking at the door to my tent.

"Dameion! Get up! I would like to go to Olympus sometime today!" I heard Annabeth cry from the other side of the tent door.

"I can't open the door from out here but I know you can hear me!" She said again as she kept knocking on the door.

I sighed as I knew she wouldn't leave. I had two options before me leave the door shut, or open the door and acknowledge her presence. Neither of which was very good in a magic tent that would turn the tent fabric into a hard substance upon zipping the tent shut.

"Let me in!" Annabeth Said again as she knocked.

The tent also was not openable from the outside if it was zipped close.

"DAMEION!" She shouted.

I sighed as I got up from my comfortable bed and moved to open the door. With a quick zip it was open and I took a step outside.

"Finally. I think it's time for us to head to Olympus. We need to let the gods know what's happened." Annabeth said.

I sighed in annoyance at the prospect of having to see the gods and reporting everything. I stretched before I moved towards the hallway that connected my home to the rest of maze.

'Maze, We'll be leaving soon. Keep watch down here while I'm gone would you?' I thought. There was a slight tremor as a response.

I opened the door and headed down the hallway as Annabeth followed. I took a few turns before coming to a big door that had a few carvings on it depicting different scenes of nature. It had wolves, a bear and it's cubs, an eagle in the air, and a few fish jumping out of a small waterfall. It was a beautiful door and it was exactly why I had it installed for the meeting room.

Inside the room sat Alabaster on the raised seat on the far end of the room.

"Dameion. It's nice to see you on your feet. How's the leg?" Alabaster asked.

"Just fine. It feels natural but it's still weird." I said. Alabaster laughed at my reply.

"So what's going on?" Alabaster inquired.

"Annabeth here wants to report to Olympus the events here, and she wants me to come with." I stated.

Alabaster looked confused. "Why can't she just iris message them?" He asked.

Annabeth sighed. "Because it's better to do this in person and it would be easier to show you guys are allies and not enemies by actually being there." She said.

"On that note I want you and John with me. We leave as soon as Annabeth gets the rest of her quest mates." I said motioning for Annabeth to go get them.

Annabeth nodded before she walked out with Alabaster beside her. I guess he knew she didn't know her way around and decided to help her so we could get this over with.

0000000000000000000000000000

Fifteen minutes later everyone was gathered that were going.

"Ok so I believe that is everyone." Annabeth said with an air of sadness and slight depression. The deaths of her quest members must have hurt her.

I nodded my head before looking at John and Alabaster.

"Lead the way." I said. John nodded and started walking towards the closest exit to Olympus.

We walked in silence the whole way to the door. Once there we met up with one of the guards who was a hellhound who served king Henry. I remembered him as the one who jumped out at Artemis when she was chasing me through New York. He nodded his head but said nothing as we exited the labyrinth and found ourselves in a machine workshop.