Chapter 22

Alabaster pov:
I smirked as I saw annabeth's discomfort at me using her full name. 'I guess it does rub demigods the wrong way.' I thought to myself.

"Alabaster. Traitor to Olympus. I thought you would have died and been sent to the fields of punishment already." Annabeth said.

"And I thought I would have been pardoned like every other demigod was after Percy's wish. I guess not, but hey the gods are asses like that. I'm sure Calypso would agree." I said as I put a hand on my chin as if I was thinking about something. "Anyways, as much... fun as this has been bantering back and forth like humans do. I have other things to take care of, so Tanis go ahead and either toss them in a cell or kill them I don't care which." I said as I shrugged my shoulders and turned to walk away.

I heard the sounds of one of the males protesting at being picked up, as I pulled out the mist card I carried with me. With a flick of my wrist Claymore was standing before me. He stretched, arching his back, before he relaxed again. I was about to speak when a wisdom goddess's daughter opened her mouth.

"You can't do this Alabaster!" She shouted at me.

I rolled my eyes before turning around to face her.

"Why is that? I have every right to treat a tier 4 how I wish. I don't remember inviting you or your friends here. You trespassed on your own." I said crossing my arms.

I couldn't see Annabeth because of Kull's hulking form that blocked all sight of what was in front of him.

"Yes we do! We have a quest and you have someone that we want back!" She shouted from the other side of Kull. I sighed out loud.

"Kull, Tanis stop." I said out loud in a annoyed tone. Kull stopped moving the intruders back and stood still. "Kull move so I may speak with miss Chase." I said aloud.

Kull moved to the side and allowed Annabeth to come forward.

"Ok, so who is it your looking for?" I asked.

"Percy." She responded.

I sighed aloud.

"He is dead and has been gone for a long time. If that's what your looking for then have fun looking for him in the dungeons." I said as I started to turn away.

"We decide what happens to his race!" Annabeth shouted quickly.

I stopped dead in my tracks.

"What did you say?" I asked as I turned back slowly. Kull has his hand hovering just above her shoulder, but stopped when I turned back around.

"I said we-" She then gestured to herself and her companions. "- decide what happens to his race." She said. I stated at her for a minute thinking on her words and trying to tell if she was lying.

"Explain." I said in a serious tone.

"It's in a prophecy that we were given. Third and last time he tries to rise, Help, found where the Hero's sword lies. The fate of the lost one must eight face, Through Them lies the fate of his race. Pride and desire shall leave him asunder, it is olympus's greatest blunder." She said.

I thought over the prophecy and some of it made sense. 'Third and last time HE tries to rise. Most definitely Kronos, plus the scythe proved that. Hope found where the hero's sword lies. Ehh.. nothing really. Fate of the lost one? Nope no bells either. Through them lies the fate of his race. She seems to believe that to be Percy. But Percy is actually Dameion. Now which Dameion depends upon his appearance but that's yet to be seen. If that's true then Dameion is the lost one. Pride and desire? Dameion may have pride but no desires, except for a mate. Could his mate lead him to ruin? If so then who is his mate? Only werewolves can mate werewolves. It's Olympus greatest blunder? Olympus has fucked up multiple times. How can this be so bad that it's the worst?' I thought to myself.