Ch.23. In The Middle.

《I don't own Nanbaka 》
《I don't own the picture 》
- - - -

"Why are you stressed about this Big Brother it's only a date" Akita told her brother as she sat in the break room.

"It isn't a date " Hajime growled "The warden invited me to the accompany her to the ball ".

"It is definitely a date Hajime "Kenshiro told the bald male "The warden only ever invites the best to go with her to that yearly ball ".

"It is just a friendly offer " Hajime told them "plus I had no choice but to accept her stare was pretty harsh ".

"Hajime your an idiot when it comes to a women's feelings " Akita told her brother bluntly "when we were younger I remember you getting angry at the girl that was giving you valentine's chocolate ".

"The gorilla is that bad with women who knew" Samon said grabbing a popsicle from the freezer.

"At least I didn't sleep with the broadcaster " Hajime said bluntly watching as Samon turned red and he smirked .

"Congrats on coming out of the closet we all knew you were gay " Mavis said as she laid on the couch.

"I was drunk!" Samon yelled face a bright red as looked away "it was a mistake and I don't remember it at all".

"Well Demons Ale will do that to you darling " Akita said "Also have any of you seen a flask I've been missing it since yesterday ".

"No one's seen it now back to the matter we were discussing " Hajime said as he held up two ties "the black tie or the red tie?".

"The black one" Akita and Kiji told the male "it will match the wardens dress".

Hajime wondered how they knew what color the wardens dress was going to be but decided not to ask , for his sister already was odd as it is.

Akita was so much like their mother and he was more like their father , while Hitoshi was like both of them together,  their mother was a women who was quite scary when upset and their father was basically an idiot.

He looked more like his father but acted like his mother with the fact she had a short temper,  and Akita looked like their mother but acted like their mother when she was not angry.

Than there was Hitoshi who had their mothers hair and fathers eyes, he was also fairly childish like their father.

Hajime would sometimes wonder just how it would of been if their parents didn't die and were still here today.

But instead they were gone and they were raised by the women Zara and their scary grandmother who seemed to always have them cleaning and telling him to train.

He remembered how close Akita was to Zara, he wondered just where that woman was today not knowing she was in the prison in the underground cell waiting to be moved to building 13 because of what a certain monkey said.

Because he had placed a good word in for the two women and the warden decided to have them be sent to building 13 as for they could help the boys their stop acting like children.

As for they were mothers and mothers were scary when threatened.