v

Nov 19

I just moved out of the house because I saw my neighbor looking at me weirdly and dialling something at her phone with her nose covered up.

I know that she knows something, so before an authority comes at my house, I immediately ran away with a backpack.

Im not scared to live on the streets but what scares me is not having the money to buy something.

The things I got are my clothes, my camera, a knife and this diary. Let the road trip begins.

Nov. 20

As Im writing this, I stumbled upon an old gentleman in an alleyway and he offered me his home. I thanked him of course and he offered me a job to deliver some items and in return he'll pay me a hundred dollars.

I immediately agreed and he said his name was Xavier. Its a sexy name for a wrinkled grandpa but whatever. He told me that I'll be starting tomorrow.

Nov. 20

Received my first payment at the end of the day and its such an easy task and I'm glad I ran over Xavier.

A few more days and I'll be able to buy nicer clothes to impress Jaiden and buy myself a nicer apartment for the both of us.

I can almost imagine our kids running around the apartment having fun and theres me and Jaiden, being lovey dovey. She deserves to be with me, and she will be mine.