iii

Nov. 11

Today is a pretty shitty day but what really makes my day a bit better, is a one single tweet from my love Jaiden. It warms my heart that she puts an effort to tweet every day to make me feel better.

Im planning to find her again tomorrow since I dont want to be in this house today.

There are some comments on Jaiden and James' collab video that they ship them and I've never hated someone this bad. They have no right to ship her with anyone else but me.

She is perfect for me and we relate a lot and that's the reality here. She will be my wife and even my parents won't be able to stop me from marrying her.

Nov. 12

I did something to mom and dad.

They told me that I wont be with Jaiden because im a psychopath. So I shut them up.

Nov. 14

It's starting to smell in the house and I feel so disgusted, ew. So earlier, I bought some trash bags, sharper knife, and a lotta tissue. I had money because I snatched someone's wallet and my parent's money.

They cant do anything about it because its my house now.

But being alone in this house needs some cleaning to do. A lot of cleaning.

Also, I bought an instant camera thing and now i can take pictures! Its black and white so its shitty. This is what the floor looks like right now.

Its so tough now to live alone but I prefer this than being with people that WILL BE THE CAUSE OF ME AND JAIDEN NOT BEING TOGETHER

Nov. 15

I completely dropped out of school at this point haha. I don't care about school anymore, my only goal now is to find Jaiden and make her fall in love with me.