Chapter 36: Find it for yourself

"The witch is under custody and is held in a cell around here. She tried to make a deal with Lord Death but failed,so she ended up in there." Sid informed as Blackstar and him walked through the hall. The reopened wound was treated by Stein of course,but he said that Blackstar can take a few walks around for exercise. "Which cell ? I want to talk to that witch…" Blackstar muttered,a fist forming in his hand. Sid sighed. "You'll see. I know you're cracking mad about how that witch took control over your girlfriend's body,but as much as possible,don't engage a fight." He said,before stopping at a random cell. Blackstar just sighed. "I can't promise… But I'll try…" He mumbled. Sid just placed a hand on his shoulder,then opened the cell for him. "She's chained up so you can see her close." He shrugged. Blackstar just gave a nod,then stepped inside.

Mist was in there,looking up at him. Blackstar held an angry -- yet calm -- stare,before speaking in a strict voice. "Why did you turned (y/n) into that ?" He question. Mist laughed. "She's a half witch in this city. I turned her that way to cut off half of the population in this city." She grinned. Blackstar glared.

"Tell me how to get (y/n) back." He said. Mist blinked,before laughing again. "I can't,mister. I offered Lord Death a deal about it. But he rejected,so little (y/n)'s just gonna die on her own." She smirked. Blackstar's glare worsened,making fists. "Die… How ?" He asked.

"At this moment,(y/n) is on the verge of dying. I gave her a deal. She can get out of the grip of madness if she ends someone's life. If she does,you,together with your friends and Haruto's soul,will die and disappear into nothing because of my powers. But if she doesn't,you all will live,but the madness will slowly eat the remaining her. If it finishes,the sweet and kind-hearted (y/n) will die in that hour glass and the insane one will continue living as her,with no chance of being sane again." She explained. "And she chose the second one to save you all."

Blackstar looked shocked at the question. He clenched his fists,gritting his teeth. "What's the deal with Lord Death ?" He asked. Mist sighed happily. "You really want to save that girl,huh ?" She giggled. Blackstar just glared at her,so she answered.

[Flashback]

"I want (y/n) that way forever. She's a powerful girl,being the daughter of the strongest ice witch who ever lived." Mist said,crossing her arms. "If I give her to you,what will be the return ?" Lord Death asked. "Return ? Simple. I'll leave your city in peace. I'll take the kishin eggs away,and I'll prevent witches entering this place." Mist smirked. Lord Death paused,before casually shaking his head.

"I'm sorry. But if I give (y/n) to you,all hell would break lose."

[end of flashback]

"If he gave her to me,her life will be safe. But he didn't,and I'm sure she's been trying to struggle,which worsens it. I guess she only has 2 or 3 days to be saved." Mist said. Blackstar sighed. "Is… There any other way to save (y/n) without doing that deal…?" He asked. Mist smirked.

"Of course yes. But it has a consequence."

"What is it ?" He asked again. Mist laughed. "You'll see." She smirked. Blackstar was about to speak when Sid came. "Time's up !" He announced. Blackstar just sighed,going out of the door.

"I'll save her from that hell… She still has to marry me before she dies !"

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*

Neeeh. Sorry minna,I was so sleepy when I did this so it may kinda suck. That's all ! =~=

~KawaiiNightFury_88