My Princess

Chapter: 35

"Harry!" I was being called to go up on the stage.

"Yes! I'm coming" I replied to their call then again turning back  I looked at my phone's screen for the last time.

Switching it off I put the phone on my dressing table. I took the guitar on my hand and started walking towards the stage. Every step of mine was leading me more closer to the screams of thousands of people standing out there just to see my performance.

"HARRY!! HARRY!! HARRY!!"

They were screaming at the top of their voices to cheer me. I still can't believe they love me so much. Every single smile of them makes me so happy. Finally when I got up on the stage they started to scream more.

"Shh!!" I showed my hands downwards and all of them became quite then with a slight smirk on my face I raised my hands upwards and they shouted.

"ARE YOU READY??"

"YES!"

"THEN HERE WE GO!"

*Harry's recent performance in Brisbane, Australia (2018)*

After the whole performance got over I straight away went to my dressing room.

"Man! I'm so tired!" I stretched my arms and yawned.

I looked at the clock and it was almost 2 a.m. Sure, the concerts are long. I'm glad my fans stayed for this long to support me.

"Harry!"

"Yes, Thea!" I turned to talk to my tour manager.

"BBC radio wants to have an interview with you tomorrow morning at 8" she said raising her eyebrow.

"No way! Tell them no" I said rubbing my eyes.

"But-"

"I told you already tomorrow is an important day I don't want any work please Thea look after this matter" I said pouting, making an innocent puppy face and she signed.

"Okay as you say, anyway get into the car we need to go back to the hotel" she said and I nodded.

I packed my stuff and went outside. Thousands of fans were standing outside screaming my name. I waved at them, took selfies with some of them then finally get into the car.

"I want to take a nap as soon as possible but that doesn't mean you will drive fast, drive safely" I said and the driver nodded giggling.

After 1 and a half hours later finally we reached at the hotel. Same scenario happened there as well, thousands of fans were standing outside the hotel. This time I was too tired so I just waved at them, threw flying kisses then get inside the hotel.

"Finally! Some sleep" without even changing I lied on the bed and my eyes automatically closed.

*Ring! Ring!*

"Mmm!!" I heard my phone buzzing in my pocket. I took it out and without even looking at the caller's name I picked it up.

"Hello!" I said in a husky voice.

"Ohh!! Please don't tell me you are sleeping Brother" my eyes suddenly got widen and I looked at the clock.

"Oh shit!"

"I have nothing to say, hurry up! Get dressed and come" Sayani, my sister said from the other side.

"Uh! Yes! yes! bye!" I hang up the call and grabbed my towel.

I ran towards the bathroom and get inside it. I striped out of my clothes from the previous day and get under the warm shower. After few minutes I got out of the bathroom wrapping a towel around my waist.

"Hmm! What should I wear?" I asked myself opening my closet.

"Ok this one!" I picked up a black colour suite.

"Hmm! It's sunny outside" looking at the bright sun outside I grabbed my sunglasses and took out a hat.

"Ok" after few minutes I got ready and checked myself in front of the mirror.

"Ok! Ready to go!" I grabbed the keys of my car and went outside. Again the same thing, thousands of fans standing outside, I really love them they are so supportive. Anyway somehow I managed to go through them and get inside my Range Rover.

*Ring!Ring*

"Hello!"

"Where are you dick head?" this time it was Louis.

"Almost there!" I lied.

"Yeah which means it will take you few hours more to reach here" and he caught me again.

"I'm trying my best Lou, after yesterday's performance I'm tired" I signed.

"I understand buddy, bye the way I hope no one is following you like any fan or paparazzi" he asked getting worried.

"Don't worry Lou! The place where all of us are going to meet is safe, no one will be able to find us" I said and I could hear his laugh from the other side.

"Ok now hang up the phone I'm driving" I said and he hanged up.

Like Louis said after few hours I reached my destination. I get off the car and close the door behind me. I saw all of my friends. Everyone smiled looking at me. I was so happy meeting them after such a long time.

"Harry!!" Calling out my name with her sweet voice she came running towards me.

"Hey princess!" I carried her on my arms and she giggled.

"So how is my girl, Pinki?"

So as I said in the previous chapter that "the next chapter will be the last one, hope so" so here it is.... With lots of hope this is not the last chapter next chapter will be an Epilogue and that's where 'Bully' will end 😉 so wait for it....