~I Love You~

Sam
I sit on the roof of the abandoned warehouse with colby by my side. We woke up this morning to 100,000 on vine, I'm so thankful for every single one of our new fans, I could never be happier. Colby brings me closer, I lay my head in his shoulder and he hugs me. "Sam." Colby says, I look up at him and smile. "Yeah." I say. "We are going to move to LA and explore more, its so fun to see the view of the world everywhere." He says, it was true, Kansas is a small state, especially where we live, but there are so many beautiful views out here. "Ok, I like that idea." I say, colby plays with my hair as we lay back on the roof and look up at the sky, it was starting to get dark out, so we watched the sun set, its so romantic, it's sad colby was straight, it's the perfect moment to kiss under the sun set. As I think that, colby moves closer to me and I feel his lips touch my cheek, I felt myself blush. "Hey Sam." He says, I snuggle close to him. "Yeah." I say. "I love you." Colby says, I smile. "Your dating Shea though." I say, I'm so confused on why he said that. "Not anymore, I'm gay." He says, I look at him with the most surprised expression ever. "What?" I say, he looks at me and smiles. "I'm gay, I know it seems like I'm just saying it, but I'm not, I love you Samuel." He says, I smile and kiss him on the cheek. Colby looks at me and kisses me right on the lips, I felt myself smile, we unhook. "I love you too." I say, he kisses me again, this time more roughly, but I liked it.