chapter 1: moving.

Ok so I'm Nora Marie Hall, and I'm moving from Arizona to Portland. Great. Don't get me wrong though Portland's beautiful but I'm moving across the country leaving everyone I know in a totally different time zone. So check mark for making it extremely difficult in trying to communicate with my friends.

I've had all my stuff pack and I'm surprised in the amount of time I was give. "Dad .. Dad ?"

Stepping outside the screen door and walking over to the taxi I could see Dad on he's phone talking quite fast and discretely. Holding he's finger up signaling for me to wait and I did. We'll I did but I was quite impatient. Doing everything I could to possibly to annoy him, making it seem I had some rock logged in my throat and trying to cough it up.

"Ok. I'll will have to call you back sir..." shutting he's phone to aggressively but yet looking at me apologetically. "Umm.. Pumpkin.. we're gonna have to leave now in order to catch our flight.

"What!? Dad our flight doesn't even broad up in 4 hours!" I could feel it. The tears coming and my checks burning up. I wouldn't be able to say by to anyone. The one thing we agreed one was that I can spend time with my friends before we have to leave. Check mark two.

Yet my Dads job always seems to ruin things. "Sweetie .. I-I tried." Holding my hand up to silence him, I don't want to hear he's sorry. It's always going to happen so he might as we'll save it.

"Im going to call my friends. I'll be back in 10" sluggishly and frantic I made my way back inside dreading the call. I could feel the tears burning in my eye sockets as I tried to keep them in but they kept threatening me to be set free. Saving time i just called Jessica she's always on her phone and I knew all my friends were waiting for me and that they were all together right now. Without me.

She picked up on the first ring. "Hey-y Jessica.. um can you put me on speaker and call everyone" I said but you can clearly hear the how hoarse my voice was.

"Nora? What's wrong? and ok hold up...ok everyone's here" you could hear all their cries out telling me to hurry up and that I'm a shit head and where am I. I am going to miss them, the tears already rolling down my face. " Ok um hey guys ... I-I... um I have to leave now for my flight I guess my Dads needed at Portland now I guess and yea I-I'm so sorr-" I couldn't continue not even to finish my damn word. I just broke out hysterically crying over the phone.

No one said anything. They'd just let me cry, and I was thankful. I was NOT going to cry in front of my Dad so letting it out now was gonna have to do. But you could hear their soft cried over the phone when I was quite enough.

" We're gonna miss you Nor!! We're going to call you! and snapchat you! and text you! so you better reply" I'm surprised I could make out everything they said as they all shouted out. Sighing we said our final goodbyes and I ended the call. I went to wash my face to get ride of the melt down I just had and headed back out to leave my home town.

We were silent the whole ride to the airport. The driver probably thought it was awkward as he tried making conversation but I was at complete ease. Quietness is always calming, I would never feel it as being "awkward".

Making our way out the taxi and into the airport we weren't even given time to sit and rest it was more like a "get in and go" type of thing. Boarding the airplane sitting by the window I buckled up and gazed outside trying to take everything in. Once taken off I plugged my earphones in to my phone and into my ears so Dad knows I'm not in the mood to talk. I was probably being a bitch, I wasn't mad at him. More like I was mad at he's job for ruining things but I should cut him some slack. After clicking onto Sia 'im in here' I took one final look and said goodbye letting one single tear shed down my face.

--------

Omg ok so I think that was good so far (:

And omg have any of you hear of Sia? we'll she's pretty great and I recommend you guys to go hear it especially I'm In Here it's emotion. And sorry for any mistakes I've tried my best to go back and reread to catch any !