Favorite (10)

Dru P.O.V.

"Make me." I said, eying her cautiously.

I don't know what made me go that way but what's done is done. Her head cocked to the side while she gave me a once-over before her look turned into a dark, seductive one. Her brown eyes twinkled with mischief as she moved into my personal space, pressing her body against mine. She took both of her hands and let them rest on my chest. I watched as she paused her actions, gauging my reactions to them. I looked down at her, astonished at her bravery.

I wrapped my arm around her waist, restraining myself from touching her ass just yet. She grabbed my shirt, pulling me to her before kissing me on the cheek. She pulled away from me and flashed me a cheeky smile before sashaying out of the room. I chuckled before I noticed Quon staring at me at the door. He didn't say anything. He just sat there for a few minutes before turning down the hallway and leaving.

I went to grab my things, seeing Julius snaking his way to me through the players. What does this nigga want now?

"So you really tryna' be opps?" Julius said, stopping in front of me. I looked at him and went back to getting my stuff.

"If that's what you want to do, bruh." I said, zipping up my bag and leaving him to stand there by himself.  I don't really like beefing with niggas. I find it a waste of time but if this what he want, then it's what he want. I grab my things, seeing a couple of guys and Quon talking to Heavenly. I went to approach because I remember hearing these fools talking about Heav.

"Hey Dru." She said, flashing me a knowing smirk. I chuckled before looking over to Quon and the dudes.  I recognized it was Quadrell, Condarius and Channing, all friends of Quon. Secretly, they had little crushes on Heavenly so they always tried to visit Quon when they knew Heavenly was around. The way she smirked at them when she asked her questions let on that she was fully aware of this.

"You ready to go?" I bent down to whisper in Heavenly's ear. She nodded, before turning her attention to her brother who was staring blankly at us two.

"It's been nice talking to y'all. Dru and I are going to meet up with a couple of friends."She gave a hard look at her brother before turning to look at the boys and bidding them good bye. Embracing her brother, she tells him to be on his best behavior before I dap him up and we leave.

"Who's these couple of friends?" I said, watching her saunter out of the buliding.

"My friend Valentina and her man Jason. You've met Valentina before. She wanted to hang today but I wasn't interested in being a third wheel so I'm bringing you along." She gave me a smile before dropping her phone in her purse.

"I'll drive and then I'll drop you off after?" She said, unlocking her car. I nodded and walked on the passenger seat.

*

After she blew out my ears with her music and avoiding many accidents, we arrived in one piece at the mall.  She huffed and rolled her eyes at me as I released the 'oh shit' bar.

"But did you die though?" She said, grabbing her purse and slamming her door. I quickly moved out of the car before pulling her back to me. Wrapping my arms around her, I got close to her ear.

"Where you think you going with all that attitude?" She shivered before turning her face to look at me. She stared at me for a couple of seconds before she scrunched her nose up at me.

"Inside the damn mall away from you." She said, trying to stomp away. I pulled her back to me.

"Nah you not. We are going to sit right here until you calm down and tell me what the matter is." I said, tightening my grasp on her so she can't move. I felt her breathe deeply before she craned her neck to look at me.

"I'm good now unhand me nigga." She said, rolling her eyes at me. I looked at her crazy.

"Who you think you getting an attitude with?" She rolled her neck and looked me up and down before huffing at me. I smirked before licking my lips. I saw her demeanor falter as she watched my tongue flick across my lip. She blushed before she turned her face away before she pinned with a seductive glare.

"You." She said, sashaying to the entrance of the mall. I put my hands in my pockets, taking the time to watch her ass jiggle with the sway of her hips.

Heavenly P.O.V.
I giggled as I glanced over my shoulder to look at Dru once more. He still standing where I left him. Swaying my hips more senusally, I walked over to Valentina who huffed at me. I rolled my eyes. Here she go.

"I called 30 minutes ago. The drive from here to your house and 15 minutes. Where were you?" She scolded. I gave her a hug. 

"It's good to see you too." I said, sarcastically before we laughed. 

"Yeah, whatever. Why are you late?" She rolled her eyes. 

"I wasn't at home when you texted me, sweet cheeks." I said, grinning as she scowled at me. 

"What did I tell you about that?" She groaned. I laughed before moving to greet Jason.

"Jason, it's a pleasure to see you." I exclaimed, in an old English accent. 

"As it is to you." He followed, before bowing to me. We laughed at our corny asses while Valentina shook her head.

"So how has everything been going?" I said, grinning at a blushing Valentina.

"Very well." Jason said, winking at Valentina and bringing her hand to his lips to kiss. I squealed at the public display of affection. Valentina is a very closed off and reserved individual. So for her to let him show her love in public-well, it is a very big deal.

"What about you?" Valentina said, curiously. I fought off a smile. 

"I'm working on it. It's harder said then done." I said, trying to plead my case. Valentina nodded but gave me a look that meant 'We'll talk later'. 

"YO YO YO MY MAN!" I heard Dru exclaim before coming up to Jason and pulling him into a bro hug. Both Valentina and I shared a confused look. 

"Oh baby, I forgot to tell you that Jason and I were childhood friends. We grew up in the same hood. We fell off a bit when I made to the NFL and he continued schooling but this is my boy." Dru said, grinning while slapping an arm around Jason's shoulder. Jason's smile was identical and I could tell that these two guys would do anything for each other. 

"Well, that's good because it saves me an introduction." I smiled at the two before I looked over at Valentina, who mouth the word 'baby'. I blushed before looking back at the guys. Jason held a secretive smirk before opening his fat mouth and saying:

"So about this guy that we were talking about before Dru came up?" Dru's eyes shot me, interested in what I had to say. 

"Oh, it's nothing much." I said, trying to dismiss this before it gets embarassing.

"It didn't sound like nothing. You said, you're working on it but it's easier said than done. It seemed like you were crushing on this dude for a minute. Who is he?" Jason said, evilly smirking at me now. Dru's face was blank as he looked on to me. I took a deep breath before I played my card. 

"Yes, I have been crushing on this dude for a minute and we all know who he is, so." I rolled my eyes.

"Who is he?" Dru's face now held what looked like jealousy and curiousity. I rolled my eyes once more. 

"You nigga." I said, in a 'duh' tone.  Finally realizing we were talking about him, he returned to a smirk. 

"Oh I been knew you wanted a piece of this since I stepped in your office that one day. You can hardly resist when I'm around." He said, playfully. I cocked my head to the side. Should I play coy or should I show him the vixen in me.Choosing the latter, I stalked over to him and stood on my tip toes to whisper in his ear. 

"Oh baby, we know that you been wanting get a taste of this since you seen me at the club, daddy." I licked his earlobe before walking away and calling Valentina to follow me. 3-Heavenly, 0-Dru. 

*

Author's Note:

I just changed jobs and I went from working part-time to full-time. So I am very sorry about the slow updates but know that I am going to try my best to push out more content. Anyways, how are y'all filling about this book so far?