When We(9)

.                                                           Heavenly's P.O.V.

After I completed my therapy, I felt relieved. Relieved so that I thought it was a great idea to pop up and visit my brothers and my best friend Dru. I knew that I would see Julius but that did not offput me on going. I was completely over this man and what he did to me. His hold is no longer as strong as it was and for that I was grateful.

Slipping on one of my favorite black jumpsuits, I searched my room for my favorite pair of heels. My hair was nice and big and natural. I felt like it would be a good day for me. After going and finding my favorite gloss, I danced my way to my car. 

A smile graced my face as I let the windows down, letting the wind caress my hair. I finally felt free. Free from him. Free to love.  It was a breath of fresh air to finally feel the weight of what another person has done to you and the baggage that you had to lift and dematerialize in the air.  My smile left my face when I arrived in the parking lot of the football stadium and noticed a very familiar car. With its gray exterior and the license plate so identical to Jasmine's car, I knew it could be none other than hers. A bitter chuckle erupted from my chest and it took me a second to process this. I knew exactly what she is doing here. In fact, who she was doing here. 

This would not be the first time I caught her and Aaron sneaking around and I am sure this is not going to be the last time. I frowned as this caused a sudden decrease in my happy mood.  What they do not take in consideration is that I am not against them being together because I just want the two to be single and bitter but because I do not want them to get hurt in the process. My brother Aaron is a sweetheart. However, he is hellbent on getting his way, not caring who he hurts to get it. Jasmine is a good woman but she is outspoken and stubborn. They both are and they can both be very spiteful when they are scorned. I know that in the end, I will have to choose who I side with and I do not want the headache or the heartache of this decision. I frowned as I picked a parking spot on the other side of the parking lot, deciding to deal with this another day. 

Getting out of the car, I confidently strutted towards the entrance doors. I went through my purse, looking for my pass to swipe and walk through when I noticed that there was a door held open for me  by a person with a bewildered look on their face. I smiled at their shocked aura before thanking them and going on with my day. As my heels clicked on the floor, I was met with more shocked employees who I am sure, heard about my notorious reputation. This is my first appearance in months. In those months, my reputation has been drug in the mud. Julius and my dear ole friend Teresa began to tell people how I trashed her and his new matching vehicles and began to try and fight her when I found out about her pregnancy with my then boyfriend. They told a lie about how Julius sat me down and professed his love for Teresa and how obsessed I became for him. I rolled my eyes at that one. However, I fault myself for not responding back to these accusations.  I should've but I was hurt because I thought these two people cared about me when they only cared about their images. Soon after they became a couple, they got married or at least that's what they are telling the tabloids. A smirk covered my face when I felt the power surge of people watching me. I gave a little wave at the people still watching me walk away before I headed towards the field. 

Walking to the field, I immediately saw Julius, Dru and Jeramiah. Julius was standing to the side watching Dru and Jeramiah interact with his arms crossed. I laughed to myself. He's big mad. Jeramiah saw me first, throwing a knowing smirk in my direction before focusing back on what Dru was saying. I was well-acquainted with Jeramiah. In fact, I knew his deepest darkest secret. We had a mutual respect for each other. He knew me and I knew him too well. I watched as the defensive coach called the team in for a huddle. I frowned as Taresa's friend, Wynter walked from the same direction, smirking and wiping the corners of her mouth. She sashayed, making the football players watch her ass jiggle before stopping at Dru and grabbing his arm and trying to flirt with him. I continued to watch as he said something to her before turning back to Jeramiah, shook from laughter and watched her stomp away.  I smirked. That's right, Daddy. Keep these hoes in check.