Chapter 20.

We all headed into the Jeep and buckled our seatbelts. Me and Michael are up front cause the couple wanted to sit together in the back, not that I'm complaining, Michaels awesome.

" What do you wanna listen to? " He asks me while driving off of the territory. The girls in the back started whining and complaining about how they couldn't pick the music but Michael swooped in, " The people in the front get to pick the music and I chose for the Luna to get the power over the music. So what do you want to listen to? "

I haven't really thought about what I wanted to listen to on the way, it's not really something I think about. I look around for a cord to plug into my phone and Michael looks at me questioningly, " What are you looking for? "

We pull up at a red stop light so he leans back in his seat just watching me search. " The cord for the car. "

" Oh the aux cord, I have it in here. " he pulls up this top thingy in in the middle and reaches in it and pulls out the cord.

" Thanks. " I said taking it from him and plugging it into my phone and then the Jeep. The red lights green now so his attention goes back to the road. I go to Apple Music and I scroll down my hundreds of songs and I smile at a song I just recently started getting into.

I tap on the song and the girls in the back were confused cause the music was down so low. I turned it up a lot so the music was blasting in the car, but I don't care. You could probably hear the music clearly outside of the car.

Kylie likes this song too so her face lights up and starts singing a long with me while Michael keeps a straight face and Maddie just laughs at Kylie dancing along.

" Do you not know the song? " I yell to Maddie and she replies, " Yeah but it's not one of my favorites. " I nod and dance along as well.

I smack Michaels arm and his face turns into a frown, " What? "

" Come on party pooper. " I yell at him through the music and once it gets to my favorite part I sing out:

" So call out my name
Call out my name when I kiss you so gently
I want you to stay
I want you to stay, even though you don't want me
Girl, why can't you wait?
Girl, why can't you wait 'til I fall out of love?
Won't you call out my name?
Girl, call out my name, and I'll be on my way and
I'll be on my
I said I didn't feel nothing baby, but I lied
I almost cut a piece of myself for your life
Guess I was just another pit stop
'Til you made up your mind
You just wasted my time. "

The Weeknd and Selena Gomez broke up a little while back. I was a little disappointed cause they were so cute together, but I don't know. Sources said they broke up over touring and not being able to see each other. But singers have to deal with that all the time, I don't get why so long into their relationship, they end it over a little thing like that.

Anyway, I still love the song Call Out My Name cause he just sounds SO GOOD in the song. Definitely one of my favorites.

" Whats this song called? " Michael asked and my mouth dropped open. " You didn't just.. "

" I really have never heard it till now, but it's good. "

" At least you gave me that, it's Call Out My Name by The Weeknd. "

Once the song is done I make a little playlist and just play Panic At The Disco the entire time.

Once we got to the mall, we got out of the car and Maddie said, " I can't believe this is happening. "

" Whats happening? You're acting like you've never been to a mall before. " Kylie said linking hands with Maddie.

" I have, just not with the three of us. " pointing to me, Kylie, and herself.