I Hate It!!!

Ever since my youngest, older sister moved in, her daughter has been messing up my house. She brought basically nothing of hers with her so she's been playing with my stuff. If I tell her to not mess with something, her mom will get mad. One day I came home & found my room unlocked so I locked it, but when my sister tried to open it, it was locked. She got really mad at me because it was locked. My dad doesn't want them sleeping upstairs because he says it'll cost too much money. I just don't understand why my room & my stuff.

     Like before they moved in, my dad bugged me about keeping the house clean, but they trash our house. When they mess up our house, he doesn't seem to care. One time my half-sister's sister helped me clean out my room because I was having my room re-done. When I got back from Tennessee, all the stuff we had spent HOURS & HOURS packing up into boxes had been unpacked! Also when they had my niece's pillow, blanket & my dad's fan in my bedroom, I literally THREW the pillow & blanket onto the couch & the fan onto the floor. My dad always has to hear crying, yes, CRYING, & screaming. 

     My dad said he would switch the beds. He said he could put the bed I've been sleeping on into my bedroom & my original bed into the other room. He just wants to do that because he's sick of the screaming, I feel like he don't care about my feelings!!!!!!!!!!!! I thought it would be fun living with my sister, but I'm ready for my dad to kick them out!!!!!!

     When I went to visit my adopted sister in Virginia, I told her now I can see why she couldn't live with her biological younger sister. My sister, Jade, said that the reason, MiMi (Missy), moved in with me is because she used everyone else in Virginia. While she lived in Virginia, if she moved out of one place, she moved into another place. 

     Once I start to love her again. she reminds me why I'm mad at her. I just don't think that anybody REALLY cares about my feelings except for @supertrilove! Hopefully I'll soon find someone else who cares about my feelings. I mean, @supertrilove is the only person i can basically talk to her & she'll encourage me.