Losing Diva Goodness

Lately WWE has been releasing & losing their WWE divas. I don't think it's fair that they released & lost some of my favorite divas such as Maryse, Maria, Melina, Gail Kim, Michelle McCool, & etc. I don't think it's fair that Vince & other GMs don't care about the female wrestlers. They only have like 3 minute matches 1 time a show per night. To me, I feel they're about to release Kelly Kelly even though I don't understand why. I stay up every time to watch Raw & Smackdown & my favorite matches are the divas matches. If it's a superstar match, I get so bored during the match. Many people, including me, thinks & feels that WWE is being very sexist lately involving their divas division.

     Some former WWE divas are moving to TNA (Total Nonstop Action) like Gail Kim, Mickie James, & Victoria. If WWE doesn't bring in more divas then the divas division will be useless & it'll just be extinct like dinosaurs. Pretty soon, the remaining divas will be released and/or move to TNA. Once the divas division in the WWE dies, I'm basically switching to TNA. Pretty soon, I'll have to learn to watch the superstars wrestle since they're all that will be left.

     Recently I was looking on the TNA website & I watched a video on there where the owner made a speech to all the people in the audience. She said TNA had a special thing for divas because the owner was a girl & if she wrestled, she would be a diva.

I HATE HOW WWE IS LOSING ALL THEIR DIVAS IN THE DIVAS DIVISION TO TNA!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I ALSO HATE HOW VINCE & EVERY GM IS BEING SEXIST TOWARDS THE GIRLS THAT MAKE UP THE WWE DIVAS!!!!!!!!!!!!

More ranting later!