2: Jordyn

"Where the hell is my black dress?" I asked to no one in particular, rummaging through my closet. It was nearly seven and I was running late.

"There was a guy named Will at the door. He said he was here to pick you up, so I let him in. He's on the couch," Courtney, one of my suitemates, said.

Scratch that. I was super late.

"Aha! Here it is!" I exclaimed, extracting the wrinkled little black dress from the depths of my messy closet. It really was a wonder how the doors even closed to that thing; it was bursting to the rim with clothes and shoes and really anything that wasn't supposed to be in there.

"You're wearing that?" Courtney scoffed, crossing her arms over her chest and leaning against the doorframe to my room.

"Why? What's he wearing?" I asked.

"Fancy shirt and tie. Dress pants. My guess is that everything is Hugo Boss," she replied. I rolled my eyes. Courtney worked as a journalist for Teen Vogue.

"Shit. So I have to actually look nice?" I asked.

"He didn't tell you where he was taking you?" she questioned.

"He might have mentioned it," I replied, delving into my closet again.

"You are so worthless. You want to borrow something of mine?" she asked.

"You're a freaking size zero. Nothing of your's is going to fit me," I snapped.

"I'm not a zero," she defended. I paused to look at her, raising an eyebrow. "I'm a two," she said.

"Oh, whatever," I said.

"You'll fit, trust me," she said. "Come on."

She took me by the arm and led me to her room.

"I bet Carly would have fancy dresses," I said.

"Carly's in New York meeting with a client. She locked the door to her room. She said she didn't want a repeat of what happened last time," Courtney said. 

"Ok, it was just wine," I said, rolling my eyes.

"Red wine," Courtney corrected, rummaging through her closet.

"Yeah, yeah. Whatever. It came right out after we got it dry-cleaned," I said.

"For seventy-five dollars," Courtney pointed out, holding out a silky black and white dress to me.

"Whose side are you on?" I snapped, taking the dress from her.

It was a form fitting dress that would hit up to about mid-thigh on me. It had black sides and white in the middle. The way it was sewn would make the wearer look incredibly curvy.

"Ooo, sexy," I said, smirking.

"Where your red heels," she instructed closing her closet door.

"Yes, ma'am," I said, saluting her. She shook her head at me, but smiled nonetheless.

"Now hurry up before your date gets tired of waiting and leaves you here," she said. I chuckled as I walked out of her room.

"We wouldn't want that to happen again, now would we?" I asked.

About twenty minutes later, I was dressed and ready to go. I hurried out of my room and into the living room area, where Will was waiting. He was chatting with Courtney and Maggie, my other suitemate.

"Oh my goodness! I'm so sorry I'm late," I said, beaming as I walked up to him. He stood up and I saw his eyes move up my body, from my toes to my head. When his eyes landed on my face, he smiled.