1: Adam

Adam

"...the stars littered the clear Oklahoma sky. A breeze sifted through the fields, making the wheat tickle her face as she lay with her back on the cold earth. She looked over at the perfect young man laying next to her and wondered how she had gotten so incredibly lucky and aslkdjflasmlcasjdf DIE DIE DIE..."

"GRAH! THIS IS SHIT!" I shouted, swiping my hand across the keyboard and typing a string of random letters.

"Stupid, stupid, stupid," I said, banging my head on the laptop keys. "Crap, crap, crap."

I slammed the top of my laptop down, glaring at the momentarily disgusting machine.

"This is all your fault," I hissed at the machine. "Stupid piece of--" I grumbled to myself standing up and stretching.

I sighed heavily.

With one last glare at my seemingly innocent laptop, I walked out onto the balcony of my small, one person lofty condominium. The sun was setting in the sky. It looked like a burst of different colored paints splattered strategically across a plain blue canvas. There were oranges and purples, pinks and reds. The great California sky really did look amazing at this time. It almost made me feel hopeful, inspired even. Maybe even enough to continue writing...

"Ah screw it. I need a drink," I said.

Or maybe not.

And without another thought, I grabbed my jacket and walked out the door.

________________________________________________________________________

A/N: I couldn't resist not putting this up. I won't update it until I finish Ticking Clocks (which honestly is almost half-way finished), but I just wanted to get the idea out there because it was festering in my brain for so long.

This is going to be a fun story to write. It will be a little more light-hearted than some of my other stuff, which always somehow take a turn down Depressing Lane.

To my old readers, you know the drill. Comment and vote and tell me what you think! To my new readers, follow the same procedure and all will go well. =)

So here is my question to you: Who should I cast as the actor to portray Adam and who should I use for the female role (Jordyn Riley). I have some options for Adam. I was thinking either Jim Sturgess, Andrew Garfield, or Roo Panes. Check out all three men and tell me who fits the character best (as in, who would work best as an attractive romance novelist).  Or give me another option. I have NO clue who to pick to play Jordyn.

Answer away!

XOXO