4) Where you at?

Third Pov;';

*Back at the caravan*

Dylan and Allistor had finally finished sorting everything out and were sitting outside with a cool drink.

"Damn, what's Artie doing? He's been out for an hour!" Allistor barked checking his watch and frowning. Dylan started panicking realising something could have happened to his sweet Arthur but just as he was about to respond an Irish voice beat him to it.

"Don't stress, lad. He's probably just been distracted!" Connor bellowed walking towards them carrying four bags of shopping. "That's exactly what I'm worried about!" Allistor growled. "Should I go looking for him?" Dylan asked anxiously.

Connor chuckled putting the bags down, "You lads worry too much! Cut him some slack, he'll be fine." Allistor and Dylan weren't entirely convinced but decided to wait a bit.

*Back at cafe*

Alfred and Arthur had hit it of straight away. They had spent the past hour, flirting and just getting to know each other.

Alfred's break was only supports to be 20 minutes but his Japanese friend Kiku had said he'd eagerly cover for him and would come to refill their drinks.

They talked about everything, interests, hobbies and just random stuff. Though when the topic of siblings came up Arthur was quick to change it: "I've got a younger brother called Matthew, he's Canadian and very quiet! You should meet him sometime, I think you'd like him, though not as much as me! So like, do you have sibling?", "I've got five siblings. One younger brother called Peter and also an older sister called Grainne. Then I've got three older brothers which are here on holiday with me...", "Wow that's alot of siblings! Will I get to meet them?", Arthur cringed a bit "Maybe... Anyway,"

They also talked about animals and if they were more of a dog or cat person, (both cat people) and supernatural stuff, "Well Alfred there's no way of proving fairies don't exist! Besides it's more logical than 'Aliens'!", "Not true dude! Aliens are totally real and logical! Fairies on the other hand," spending a few minutes debating that.

They also debated about the spelling of 'colour' which ended with: "Whatever you say Artie. Anyway what is your favourite color? From today on mines emerald green!~", Arthur blushed realising it's the colour of his eyes. He looked up at Alfred and stared at his magnificent sky blue eyes thinking it was the most beautiful colour he had ever seen. "Well my favourite colour's sky blue." Alfred's face lit up and Arthur felt so embarrassed that he quickly added "Not that it has anything to do with you or your amazing eyes!", "Sure...~ Anyway mine is totally 100% related to your beautifully undescribable eyes!" now they were both blushing.

Then came the debate about tea and coffee. "No, like, dude coffee is amazing. I have a black with 3 sugars coffee when I wake up, and a cappuccino at the end of the day. During the day I just have regular coffee. I mean it's gives energy! Anyway how do you like your coffee?" Alfred had asked Arthur who replied, "I like my coffee like I like my women," Alfred felt himself pale, he started getting panicky as he's breathing and heart rate quickened but before he could think to much about it Arthur smirked and added "I don't like coffee.", they stared at each other for a moment before they both burst out laughing. When they calmed down a bit Arthur asked Alfred, "What about you? I mean everyone drinks tea! How do you like your tea?" now it was Alfred's turn to smirk, "I like my tea the way I like my men. Hot and British!~" he winked at Arthur who was blushing like a maniac and mumbled, " Bloody git..." kicking a giggling Alfred under the table, smiling slightly. He hadn't felt this happy in ages, maybe the holiday was a good idea after all.

They talked a bit more deciding when to meet up again, Arthur gave Alfred the number of where he was staying not really thinking about it. Arthur suddenly realised he had lost track of time, he'd been out almost two hours now and his brothers would start wondering were he was.

When Kiku bought their recite Alfred insisted on paying and was very stubborn about it leaving a blushing Arthur no choice.

After ten minutes Arthur finally stood up, "See you tomorrow then, yeah dude?", "Sure. Later Alfred!" just as Arthur was about to leave Alfred stopped him, putting a hand on his shoulder and spinning him around. When Arthur faced him he realised Alfred was very flushed, "Arthur...", "Yeah Alfred?", "Well, uh..." Alfred again struggled to find the words, "I could tell you were British from the moment I laid eyes on you.", now Arthur was really puzzled.

"How?" Alfred blushed again looking at Arthur's pants, "You can tell alot about a dude from his boxers..." shocked Arthur followed Alfred's gaze and realized his fly was unzipped revealing Union Jack boxers. Really embarrassed Arthur stumbled to quickly zip up his trousers, "WHY DIDN'T YOU TELL ME SOONER?!" Arthur practically screamed. Alfred chuckled, "We'll I wasn't going to get rid of such a sexy sight~" Arthur wasn't calming down so Alfred tried something else, "Don't worry dude my boxers are the American flag!" Alfred said reassuringly, though not making matters better when he unzipped his trousers revealing his American boxers causing Arthur to just blush twice as bad.

"Yes okay! See you tomorrow Alfred!" not knowing what to do Arthur said his goodbye, grabbed all his stuff and rushed out of the shop, leaving a helpless Alfred staring after him.

"God that was embarrassing..." he muttered as he swiftly made his way back. Though after some time walking all the embarrassment left him.

All Arthur was feeling was helplessly happy and complete. It was as if someone (Alfred), had lit a fire in his cold heart, melting it. Pictures of Alfred clouded his mind as he felt like he was walking on air.