四 | clingy。

Chapter Four.

[Four Months After.]

It's been four months since Jimin and Taemin came back from New York. Also for agreeing to his damn request. I shouldn't have agreed to that, fuck.

Things are getting better between me and Jimin. He really treats me as his fucking older brother and I hate it. But I also love it, wanna know why?

He's been touchy to me. Jimin is known for his clingy attitude but hell, I would love to stay as his brother if he continue this shit.

Jimin and I are better off being brothers. Well, that's what I thought.

"Hyungiiiiieeee~" Speaking of the mochi. "I bought somethinnggggg~"

"What is it?" I flashed my sweetest smile. God, I love this man.

"Tenen!" He opened the pink paper bag and took out the item. "I bought this!!"

..necklaces?

"Necklace?" I asked, earning a nod from him.

"Yes, hyung. I bought this two necklace for us." He handed me the other necklace with a 'Hyungie' letter pendants. "And this is for me~"

He showed me the other necklace with a 'Lil Bro' letter pendants. How sweet is this.

"Thank you, lil bro." I smiled. He's so thoughtful, I'm flattered.

We both wore the necklaces on our necks. It looks good on us. We look like a coup-- no. Get over it, Yoongi.

"It looks good on you, hyungie~" He sang, making the both us giggle.

-

"Yoongi hyung, who gave you that?" Taehyung asks me while feeding Jungkook. Yes, feeding.

I lifted the pendant and smiled. "From Jimin."

"From what?!" The gang yelled in unison.

"From Jimin."

"What. The. Fuck." Namjoon said.

"He did not just--" Jin hyung couldn't even finish his sentence as I smiled brightly. Well, I think he's currently dazzled by my shining gums, oh boy.

"He gave me this earlier. He calls me hyungie, like this." Sometimes, I'm wondering. How did I managed to get through this? Is this what they call masochism?

I'm starting to be proud of myself though. I can hide the pain in front of him. In this kind of situation, usually I beg for the person to come back to me or to love me back. But that's not gonna happen this time. Jimin loves Taemin and I respect that. I respect them both. Taemin really should take care of my Jiminie or else.. I'll kill the shit out of him.

I was about to say something when suddenly, my phone rang.

'Lil Bro♡ calling..

"Oh. Why is he calling now?" I took a deep breath before accepting the call. "Jimin? Why?"

"Nothing, hyungie. I just miss you!"

"Hahaha. Wait, why are you so sweet today? Earlier, you just gave me a necklace. Then now, you're calling me because you just miss me? Clingy aren't we, hmm?"

"I told you, hyungie. It's nothing-- I don't know. I kind of want to see you right now and hug you. Ugh, hyung. I know, I've been so clingy this days but I just-- I don't know."

"Hey, it's alright. Where are you, by the way? Want me to go there?"

"Will you?"

"Of course, I will."

"I'm in your room, hyungie. I missed you so much so I decided to just snuggle in your bed."

"Haha okay, okay. Be there in ten."

"Okay. Bye, hyungie!"

"Bye, lil bro."

"Masochist aren't we?" Jin hyung mimicked my voice. I rolled my eyes on him.

"Whatever. Anyway, I have to go. My Jiminie's waiting for me~" I cooed, jolting up from my seat. "Bye, shitheads!"

"Yah, Min Yoongi!!" I giggled as I walked away from the table. I can still hear Jin hyung's faint calls but I ignored it.