三 | brother。

Chapter Three.

"Dad." Jimin called for his dad.

"Yes, son?"

"What happened to Yoongi?" He asks nonchalantly, just curious.

"What do you mean?" His dad asks back.

"I mean, he looks skinny and his skin became more pale." Jimin munched on his breakfast.

"Well.." Yoona started. "He's really sad when you left for New York."

"R-really?" Jimin replied. "He's sad so he became pale and skinny?"

"Yeah." Jiwoon answered. "Well we really don't know why he became skinny and pale at all. I guess he's stressing himself."

"Stressing on what?"

"I don't know." His parents both shrugged their shoulders, deciding not to tell Jimin everything.

"Your brother is really sweet." Taemin said. "He really loves his brother eh? But he kinda looks like he cried. His eyes are puffy, you think?"

"I-I think so." Jimin shrugged his shoulders and continued to munch on his breakfast.

------------------

Night after that, Jimin was about to go to his bedroom when he saw his mom walking upstairs with a glass of milk in her hands.

"Hey, Mom. Where are you going?" Jimin asks sweetly.

"I'll just give this to Yoongi, son." Yoona replied. "I think he needed this."

"Can I give it to him?" Jimin pleased. "I also wanted to talk to him."

"Oh okay." His mother handed him the glass. "Goodnight, Chimmy."

"Goodnight, Mom."

They both parted their ways. Jimin walked i front of Yoongi's door, taking a deep breath before knocking on the door.

On the other hand, Yoongi is watching on his television when he heard soft knocks coming from his door. Sure as hell, it is one of their maids.

"The fuck do you want?" Yoongi half yelled.

"U-Uhm can I come in?"

Yoongi is uncertain about the voice. It's pretty high pitched but not a girl's voice.

"Door's open."

He turned his head to watch again, not giving a single look to the person who entered his room.

"What do you-- J-Jimin?" He frozed on his seat as he stared at the younger, who's holding a glass of milk. "W-what are you doing here?"

"I'm just gonna give this to you." Jimin raised the glass and placed it on the side table.

"Too old for that shit." Yoongi hissed. "Where's mom?"

"She's really going to give this to you but I volunteered." Jimin smiled sweetly. "I also wanted to talk to you."

"About?"

"Nothing. How are you?" Said the younger, flashing his genuine and sweet smile.

'I'm not okay.' Yoongi thought to himself.

"I'm doing fine." He lied. Of course he wouldn't want the younger to know. "How about you?"

"I'm also good." Jimin answered happily. "How's your relationship with Hobi hyung? Going strong eh? You're relationship's reached 5 years--"

"We're not together."

Jimin stopped as he heard the older's word. "Really? Since when? I'm sorry to hear."

"We're never been together." Yoongi stated. "Sure as fuck we cheated on you but we don't have any special relationship even before. We're friends that's all."

"Friends who fucks each other?" Jimin didn't want to sound rude. "I-I'm sorry--"

"It's just lust. Not love." Yoongi hissed, making the younger nod. "You look happy with Taemin. Are you happy?"

"Of course, hyung!" Jimin's eyes sparkled as he answers the older's question. Yoongi felt jealous and hurt as he saw how happy Jimin is. "Like he's the most sweetest boyfriend ever. He treats me like a princess and he loves me the way I are. He's also a good kiss-- Ah shit I'm sorry."

"It's fine." Yoongi faked a genuine smile. "It's nothing. I'm happy as long as you're happy."

"Thank you, hyung." Jimin fiddled with his rings as an idea popped in his mind. "Hyung, do you mind if we.. if we.."

"If we.. what?"

"If we treat each other as brothers and not as ex-lovers?"

Yoongi's heart shattered in tiny pieces. It was the most painful word he ever heard in his entire life.

Of course being a nice person and lover he is.

"Of course we can, 'lil bro. I've moved on though."

Yoongi faked a smile, not really agreeing on this situation. The younger smiled really widely and hugged his hyung. "Thank you, hyung! Thank you so much!"

"You're welcome." Yoongi replied.

Jimin offered his pinky finger. "Brothers?"

Yoongi gulped, hesitating but intertwines his pinky finger also.

"B-brothers."

------------------

"You what?!" Tae yelled, gaining some attention inside the cafe. He looked around, yelling "Mind your own fucking business!"

"Keep it low, shithead." Yoongi retorts. "And yes. I agreed on treating him as my little brother."

"That's the worst fucking decision I've ever heard." Jungkook sassed.

"You do know this is risky right?" Namjoon asks the older, earning a small nod.

"What if he knew that you still love him?" Jin scolded the younger. "You suck ass at making decisions. Do you know that?"

"The fuck can I do?!" Yoongi hissed. "I can't resist him. Thinking he'll be sad if I rejected his offer. I'm fucking stuck at the moment, okay?!"

"You suck." Hoseok sassed.

"And you swallow." Yoongi snapped back.

"You fucked up, man." Namjoon chukled, groaning after Jin hit his arm. "Ouch, hyung."

"Yeah. I fucking fucked up." Yoongi faced palm himself and tweaked his hair. "I'm a fucked up person."

"Yeah. You fucked everything up." Jin snapped.

"You fuck at everything though." Jungkook added.

"Fucking fucker." Hoseok dissed.

"Why are we fucking saying fuck every fucking time?" Tae asks.

"We are the fucking group of fucking friends with a fucked up man." Namjoon laughed.

"I fucking need support right now, you fuckers."