一 | sadness。

Chapter One

He adjusted his black wool scarf as he felt the cold breeze brushing against his warm skin. Still writing on a black notebook, a familiar figure sat in front of him, smiling from ear to ear.

"Yoongi."

"It's Suga." The black haired man corrected. The man in pink rolled his eyes in annoyance but let the younger pass.

"Whatever. But anyways, Hoseok suggested that we should go on a--"

"Not going." The younger continued to write on his notebook, ignoring his hyung's grunts.

"But, Suga--"

"Nope." Said the straight-faced man, popping the letter 'p'.

"Fine." Jin surrendered and leaned on his chair. "I won't force you to go. The six of us will go to Jeju anyways."

"Six of you?" The younger asked confusedly, not looking at the older as he continue to write on his notebook.

"Yes. I forgot to tell you. Jimin's coming home."

"When will we go to jeju?"

--------------------

"I was fucking duped." The pale man grunts. "I shouldn't have believed you. You deluded me."

"Well who told you to believe me, cunt?" Jin mocks as the younger threw tantrums. Yoongi actually agreed on going in a vacation with them because he thought Jimin's really coming home.

"I fucking hate you." The pale man then, marched back to their hotel rooms and locked himself inside his chosen paid room.

He found himself sitting in the corner of the bathroom, hugging his knees and crying his heart out, begging for his Jimin to come home.

{Tomorrow morning}

The day looks cozy and warm but for a person who's broken, it is just an ordinary hazy and gloomy day. Yoongi sat at the corner of his room and hugged his knees.

"Jimin.." The pale man sobbed. "I miss you."

His heart weakens as the thought of Jimin leaving him flashes through his hazy mind. The effect of it to him is such a big thing to control. He's skipping his meals and sometimes, he's not eating anything for the whole day. He was just writing something on his notebook, not knowing it's killing his time. He's always crying. He's now a skinny guy with such a pale skin. His jaw appeared so pointed but not in a good way. He looks like a white match stick. He doesn't smile at all. Well how could he smile, knowing his Jimin is not with him. He's really longing for his ex boyfriend.

After being a crying mess, he opened his notebook and finished the last part of his note.

"I'll give you to him when he comes home." He whispered to himself. The notebook is hidden under his clothes inside his bag. No one dares to snoop what's written inside the notebook. Yoongi is the kind of guy who can kill you just by glaring, not to mention his scary yells and harsh curses.

A three soft knocks were heard on the other side of the door.

"Yoon-- Suga hyung?"

Yoongi can tell that Hoseok is outside. Well, they've been friends for like their whole existense in the world so how could he not recognize his ex-secret lover slash friend's voice?

The older didn't utter a reply, decided to ignore the younger and just lock himself up inside again.

Hoseok sighed. "I know you're sad and broken but can you please just atleast go outside? We won't force you to swim though. Just stay outside while we're swimming. Please.. hyung?"

The said boy, sighed silently in defeat and opened the door, revealing a gloomy Hoseok.

"You're.. you're not telling me to guard over you guys, are you?" Said the pale man.

Hoseok felt a bit relieved and hugged his hyung. "Please don't lock yourself up again, hyung. We're damn worried about you."

The older felt his heart broke as he saw his once happy and jolly friend turns into a sad boy.

"If that's what will bring you back to being a happy guy then I will."

"Thank you, hyung."

They both made their way near the ocean. Their friends are wearing their beach outfit.

As the eldest one saw the both of them, he immediately hid behind Namjoon who is currently fanning the barbeques.

"Why are you hiding?" Yoongi asks the older.

"I-I know you're m-mad at me for lying."

Yoongi threw a towel on his direction, failing to aim for the older.

"Ah shit." The pale man cursed. Jin and Hoseok laughed their asses off as the towel covers Namjoon's face.

The younger slowly removed the towel from his face and threw the towel back at the pale man, also landing to cover his face.

"You dipshit--" Namjoon ran as soon as possible with Yoongi chasing him.

The day spent really well. They laughed, swam and ate peacefully. For a moment, Yoongi forgot about his sadness and let himself be free from the long agony he is feeling.