[ Chapter 6: Revelation ]

As soon as Beta Luca told Alpha Zachary that his daughter was missing, he ran outside the pack house and shifted to his wolf form. He mind-linked all of the warriors to kill all the rogues and find his daughter.

Usually, Alpha Zachary would order his men to capture the rogues for interrogation. This time, he wanted them all dead. Alpha Zachary encountered four rogues and he bit their necks viciously, killing them in an instant.

There was still a faint smell of Zoe's scent. He followed it as much as he could. He ran as fast as he can but her daughter's scent was vanishing quickly. 'Alpha, eleven rogues are dead, nine rogues are running outside the territory', Warrior Chris mind-linked.

If the rogues manage to cross the border with Zoe, it will signal battle. 'Corner the north border. Don't let anyone get away, alive!' The Alpha's command echoed through the whole pack link. Rogue attacks happen often in their pack but this attack isn't one of them.

How did they manage to enter the territory without alerting anyone? Most of all, how were they able to get their hands on Zoe?

The Beta, Delta, Gamma, and warriors quickly spread through the whole pack. It's a relief to Alpha Zachary that no one could pass through them. 'Alpha, we've got our eyes on Zoe, she's poisoned by silver.'

If their surprise attack angered him, the torture they gave his daughter definitely fueled his extreme rage. In a matter of seconds, he reached the nine rogues who circled his poor little daughter.

Then, he shifted back to his human form and grabbed the sweatpants that Beta Luca handed him. "Give me my daughter and I'll make your death a lot easier!" Alpha Zachary's outburst sent shivers to his pack, even his own daughter.

"Alpha Zachary, your daughter's life is in our hands, one pull of a trigger and a silver bullet will go to her heart," The rogue threatened. Alpha thought to himself that he must be their leader since he held authority.

"Da-daddy?" Her little daughter cried. Though the rogues were surrounded, Alpha Zachary didn't command them to attack. He couldn't risk his own little daughter's life.

"What do you want?" Alpha Zachary questioned.

"I want your mate." The rogue's demand seemed to anger not only the Alpha but all other pack members. They were all protective of their own Luna.

"Don't hurt mommy, please!" Zoe screamed. The silver that was running in her body is weakening her and burning her skin but it wasn't enough to make her unconscious.

The rogue was displeased with Zoe's plead so he went closer and he was about to hit her when a growl erupted from a wolf. It was so loud that it made everyone look where it came from. It was certainly not the Alpha nor the Beta.

It was their Luna.

"Let go of my daughter before I rip you to shreds!" Everyone looked to see Alexia standing with eyes shifting from red to green. Her wolf was trying to get control of her and she was fighting it.

"Just what I wanted." The rogue held Zoe in his hands before he released her. Zoe weakly stood up and walked towards Alpha Zachary. It socked Alexia that she chose to go to her father rather than her own mother.

Nonetheless, it didn't stop her from attacking the rogues. When she ran towards them, Alpha Zachary commanded one of his warriors to take Zoe to the pack house before telling everyone else to attack the rogues.

It would be bloodshed.

Alexia took the rogue leader while everyone else attacked the eight rogues. Suddenly, more rogues appeared, crossing the border. Some of the pack warriors were fighting two rogues. Since they are being outnumbered, the pack warriors started shifting to their wolf forms.

There were twenty warriors but there were more than thirty rogues. Their attack was really planned. Alpha Zachary and other Black Knight wolves unleashed their naturalist gifts. By the flick of their fingers, they produced wolfsbane and silver vines, weakening the rest of the rogues.

They were slowly winning. The battle went so long that everyone began to feel tired. When Alpha Zachary pointed a gun at the rogue leader's head, another rogue held a gun and pointed it at Alexia.

One shoot and my mate will be dead, Alpha thought to himself.

"Hand us our leader or your mate dies today."

The battle ceased. Rogue's were waiting for their leader's command while the warriors were looking over their Alpha. They were all busy fighting when no one noticed that Alexia was shot in her leg. She fought until the silver made her drop to her knees.

"Zach, let them take me and promise me that you'll love and take care of our daughter."

The sight of his mate wincing in pain, bleeding, pleading, and helpless was enough for Alpha Zachary to think twice before pulling the trigger. Silence fell over the whole land, fallen warriors and rogues laid dead on the grass.

Alexia weakly stood up and she was walking towards the rogues. "Alexia, don't do this!" Alpha Zachary growled in alpha command yet Alexia's wolf side did not obey. She couldn't shift or mind-link because of the silver bullet lodged in her leg.

"I want all rogues away from my pack, and I will come with you, willingly." The rogues backed away from the Dark Knight territory while one was still pointing a gun at Alexia. This time, Alexia had a plan in mind.

With all the strength left, Alexia let her wolf come to the surface. Her eyes flashed a color of red. Her mate was clueless about what was going on. The rogues were looking at her as if they were anticipating another attack.

A lower voice came out of Alexia's mouth. "Don't ever mess with my daughter, my mate, and my pack!"

Her burning anger circled through her whole body. Alexia's hands felt extremely hot. She knew she wasn't supposed to do it but the safety of her daughter was more important. They attacked her precious one and now, they must pay.

Fire came out of her hands and she effortlessly shot it to the rogues. They all screamed in pain, their bodies burning with fire until they were slowly sinking to the ground. They couldn't do anything about it.

Her pack looked at her with surprise, astonishment, and confusion. The rogues died and that's when Alpha Zachary realized what was happening.

Before Alexia dropped to the ground due to the energy she used, she whispered, "I am an elemental wolf." Then, she fell into the arms of her loving mate.