Chapter 43 - Text

Chapter 43

Jazz POV

"Why are you here? I mean don't get me wrong! I absolutely love the fact that you are here and I missed you but it's all so sudden and yeah I don't understand." Sarah said and I sighed. "Long story short. My boyfriend cheated on me and I saw it. It was at a club and when I went to the toilet he kissed another girl. I was so mad, I ran away but I got hit by a car and didn't remember a thing from that night or even months before. He thought it was a good idea to keep it from me that he cheated so basically he lied to me but that's not all. My friends and even my brother knew but didn't tell me. I needed to clear my head but that was almost impossible when every single one of them constantly tried to come and talk to me." I said and her smile faded.

"That's awful! It's one thing to cheat but then lie about and make everyone lie with you that's just, god!" She screeched and I bit my lip. "I know and I know I shouldn't take him back. I don't want to take him back but at the same time I do. I love him so much, Sarah. I never thought it was possible to love someone that much." I said and a tear left my eye.

It was true, though. I loved him so much it hurt. What he did killed me but at the same time I felt like I should just forgive him. "I understand, but right now you should just relax and not think about it. You can go talk to him and everyone else when you've cleared your head. If you really love George and your heart tells you to forgive him then you should listen. People make mistakes and yeah he made a big one but sometimes it's harder to stay mad than to forgive and move on. If two people are meant to be together, eventually they'll find there way back." That last part made me laugh. "Are you seriously quoting Chuck Bass?" I spoke and she shrugged innocently. "Yes! Let's be honest, everyone needs a Chuck Bass in their life." She exclaimed and I nodded. "Not going to argue with you on that one." I said and she gave me a bright smile. 

After our little bonding time, Sarah decided that it would be perfect to go shopping and I couldn't agree more.  I don't think I've ever shopped this much in my life. Yeah that's what New York does to you. I could seriously get used to living here.

For the rest of the day, Sarah, Jake and I watched some TV and played some games. It was amusing and relaxing at the same time. I really felt at ease. Well that was until I received a message from Elin.

Jazz! Where are you? Please I know you hate me right now but I'm worried! 

I kind of felt bad. I know they lied to me but that doesn't mean that they don't care about me. That's why I decided to text her back. Even if it was just a one word answer.

New York 

I immediately got an answer.

New York?! Why are you in New York?!

I sighed while typing a response.

I couldn't stand being around the people who hurt me and lied to me.

I hoped she got the hint that I didn't want to text her, at all but apparently not.

Do you still love him?

This question startled me but I didn't have to think about a answer.

Yes, a lot.

That was the last thing I sent before turning my phone of. 

George POV

We were all at Elin's place watching TV. It didn't feel right though. Not without Jazz. What she told me the other night hurt me more than anything. Our love was the only hope I had left and when she told me that she didn't love me anymore, it absolutely killed me. But I wasn't planning on giving up though. Instead I was planning on trying  even harder. There was only one problem. Jazz was nowhere to be found. The only thing I knew is that she left to clear her head. But I had one last plan to try and find out where she was. I doubt it was going to work but I had to try.

"Elin can I please have your phone for a moment?" I asked and she gave me a doubtful look as if to ask why I needed it. "I'm not going to do anything wrong with it. I promise. Just trust me. I need to find out where she is." I said my voice cracked. She furrowed her eyebrows but hesitantly handed me her phone. "Thank you." 

I know that Jazz is mad at all of us and also had been ignoring all of us, but I know that if Elin or anyone else texted her and asked where she was, she would answer.  She doesn't like to worry people, except from me. Because I've been texting her none stop.

Jazz! Where are you? Please I know you hate me right now but I'm worried! 

I sent and immediately got an answer. Well I guess I was right.

New York 

What?!

New York?! Why are you in New York?!

I knew she had family in New York but honestly that was the last place I expected her to go. 

I couldn't stand being around the people who hurt me and lied to me.

This really hit me but there was one thing I absolutely needed to know.

Do you still love him?

I dared to ask and anxiously waited for a reply.

Yes, a lot.

My heart stopped for a moment and a huge smile took over my face. I had to go to New York.

A/N

It's my (Kiala) birthday today! I'm finally 16!! Okay no one cares. We're doing a quite good job at updating don't you think? Haha anyway... 4 FREAKING CHAPTERS LEFT GUYS. 

Please vote and comment! Big love