//Prologue\\

The battlefield was cover in blood and bodies. Her eyes took in the sight, happy that most of the ones down were not on her side. Yet sad for all the ones she knew and loved who had died. Her breathing was ragged, her chest heaving, and body aching from where she got hit.

A hand came down on her shoulder. She looked to who the hand belong to, happy to find that her love had survived the battle. "It's not over yet." He said, his eyes filled with worry as they looked down on it.

"I'm aware." She answered. "I'll take care of it." She walked forward ready for who she was going to meet.

"I don't like the idea of you facing him." Her love followed her.

"I can handle this. It's time I end him once and for all. Before he ends us all." She turned to him. Taking in his dirt smeared face. He was the most handsome angel she had ever seen.

"Don't do it alone." He begged. The thought of losing her sickened him to the very bone, but he knew that if she chooses to go alone he had no choice but to comply.

"I love you." She told him. It was the way she told him that she is going to do this alone. It also said that it was a possibility she would come back.

"Be safe." He kissed her temple before falling back to the rest of the angels. Watching his other half head straight into danger. The only danger he couldn't protect her from.

She looked away from her army, her army full of friends, family, and her true love. She forced herself to push back the bad feeling arising in her. In her heart she knew this would end terribly for her, but it would save everyone else.

"What do I owe the pleasure?" The hooded figure said. The deep, ominous voice of the evil stranger sent chills down her spin.

"You know exactly why I'm here." She growled, her fist tightening at her side.

"Oh I'm far too aware as to what you intend to do. I'm sorry to inform you but what you want you don't always get."

"I will end you and your rule of evil. Evil always loses." She threatened, her massive wings unfolding from her back.

"Yes well I'd like to see you try." The evil crackled.

"Very well." She sent a blast of flames out of her hand. The hooded figure waved his hand and the flames went to the side. Singeing an old oak tree.

"You're going to need more than that to take out me. Is that all you got?" An evil laugh rang through the field. Mocking her, challenging her.

I thought you'd never ask. She thought, a smirk appeared on her lips.

She raised her arms up to the sky. Holding them up until she felt fully charger. Then she brought them down, trusting her palms out at the evil stranger. A huge, bright, and powerful lightning bolt shot out towards her enemy. The hooded stranger put up an invisible barrier to protect himself.

She hitting the wall with her lightning. Slowly the wall began to weaken and so did her opponent. But bright before the wall broke the hooded stranger gave way one last finally blow.

The evil magic mixed with her own shot back at her. Striking her right in the chest. She fell to the ground. The evil hooded stranger disappeared.

All the angels ran to their own. Her love was the first to make it to her. Followed by the rest, but they were too late. The only one who could destroy the evil was gone.

"No. No this can't be." He cried, holding her dead body to him. Trying to hold on to the littlest bit of warmth still in her body. Warmth that was slowly fading. His heart twisted in pain. He couldn't protect her and he hated himself for it. "This is all my fault, I shouldn't have left you. Why did you give me no choice?"

"Looks like you couldn't protect her. The ultimate protector. Failed." The deep, evil voice was back.

He looked to hooded man. A menacing gleam in his eyes. "You killed her."

"Sadly I haven't gained enough strength to do that. She'll return, in a different life. But I'll be there and one day I'll kill her once and for all." The stranger vanished once more.

"Not if I have anything to say about it." He growled, before looking back at his true loves body. "I'll protect you. I'll always protect you."

Tell me what you think :)