//Protect Me\\

ALL RIGHTS RESERVED.

Any relations to real or non real events, people living or dead is completely coincidental.

At first I thought I was just lucky. Almost getting hit by a car when I was 10. Almost drowned when I was 12. Almost assaulted at 13. Almost kidnapped at 15. They all thought I was just lucky at escaping bad situations. I knew that wasn't the case. At all of those situation there was a presence. Not one owned by my mom or dad. Not my friends, something different, stronger. It wasn't until I was 17, the bank was being robbed. The man had a gun. He had his gun point at my sister. Somewhere in my heart I knew he was gonna shoot her. So I did what I had to do. I grabbed her and flung her to the floor, useing my body to cover hers. Shots rang out but they never hit me. Crouched above me there he was, wings and all. My gardian angel. From there it just got more complicated.

(ALL RIGHTS RESERVED)

Any relations to people living or dead. Events fact or real are completely coincidental. This is a work of fiction from the author's imagination.

I actually hope to get this book published one day! Please tell me your opinion! In a nice way of course!

Comment and vote :)

Thanks.