Jenzie❤🌹

Kenzies POV
"Babe hurry and post the picture!" John said whining
"Okay, okay I'm going!" I said quickly trying to post the picture. Then he grabbed my phone and threw it away from us. "Your lucky I posted the picture already!" I told him. "I don't fucking care about the picture all I want is you". He said laying me down and hovering over me and then he started to kiss my neck as I grabbed the back of his pulling him closer. After leaving many Hickeys on my neck he moved up to my lips. I tugged on his shirt and he removed it with hesitation and then removed mine. I then started kissing down his stomach all the way down to his hemline and unbuttoned his jeans and pulled them down throwing them in the pile with our shirts. He then brought me back flipping us back to where I'm under him and starts to replicate what I did and kissed down my stomach leaving marks and removes my shorts. He then moves back up to my face and unclips my bra and massages one with his hand while sucking on the other one as my moans fill the room. After he's done doing that I slide down removing his boxers and him removing my panties after he slips down my panties he grabs a condom from the bedside table " You ready baby?" He says positioning himself in my entrance "please fuck me! " I said in desperate need for touch in that area. He bites his lip as he goes down on me and let's me adjust and then starts thrusting as the sounds of moans and the slapping of skin fill the room.
__________
Just after we hit our climax he pulls out and lays beside me both of up panting "I love you so much baby" I said still trying to catch my breath " I love you to babygirl" He say and kisses my forehead "shower?" He asks "yea come on" I said as we headed to the bathroom.
__________
Guys I think I'm getting better at these I hope you like it as I said I'm working another book but I still have some details to work out but you will be hearing more about it soon but I can say it is a Jenzie book with maybe a little Hannie but It will mostly be focusing Jenzie I'm also going to be doing another Instagram story but that's after I finish this one. the one I'm working on rn is not an Instagram story but it's still gonna be good I hope ❤ so those are some upcoming projects you will be seeing so I hope you liked this chapter
Love you babes🌹💜

😉😉