That Night

Kenzie's POV
I was about to go with Johnny I just wore my black Lacy pajamas because I knew that would turn Johnny on they look like this

Kenzie's POVI was about to go with Johnny I just wore my black Lacy pajamas because I knew that would turn Johnny on they look like this

I packed an overnight bag and got told my mom I was leaving.

Johnny's POV
Kenzie's gonna be here any minute so I stopped talking in the group chat and put on some joggers and a white tee

Johnny's POVKenzie's gonna be here any minute so I stopped talking in the group chat and put on some joggers and a white tee

(Not the shoes because their inside)

And I put a condom on the nightstand cause well you know

And I put a condom on the nightstand cause well you know. The the doorbell rang and I'm nervous as hell!
Kenzie's POV
I rang the doorbell I don't know about Johnny but I'm kinda scared but excited were finally doing this. Johnny opens the door and I know he's just in pajamas but he still looks hot he looks nervous it was really cute. "You look beautiful babe" he said. "And you look hot anyone home?" I asked. "Nope just you, me, and the bed". He smirked as he said bed. Then he kissed me with passion and lust and hunger and I kiss him back with the exact same traits. As it started to get heated he said "Jump". And I did as I was told and he carried me to the room and laid me and the bed gently our lips still connected. I tugged on his to show him I wanted more and he pulled away for only enough time to pull his shirt off then he reconnected our lips and started to take mine off . Not long after that I was just in my bra and underwear and he was in his boxers and his hard was pressed against me. His hand were at the Hem of my underwear and he looked up at me as if asking for permission and I nod my head to assure him it's okay. He then pulled down my underwear and placed his head between my legs and started to eat me out his tongue entered my heat as he said "who made you this wet babygirl" I answered with "y-you did" his tongue swirled around my clit and I was a moaning mess but he loved it. As I was close he stopped and came back up and removed my bra and started to play with my boobs as he sucked on one and his hand on the other massaging it. I then couldn't take it anymore and pulled down his boxers and told him "I need you in me right now babe!" And he nodded and got the condom for the nightstand and slipped it on he then alligned himself with my heat and pushed it and it hurt at first and I whimpered and he was about to pull out but I told him not to and to just move slowly for a little while and so he did. After a while I was craving more and told him to go faster. "Whats my name babygirl"
"D-d-daddy". "That's right baby". After that the room filled with moans and screams and the sound of skin slapping together.

I think I'm getting better at making these chapters I cringe less now anyways hope you liked also we are getter higher on the leader board everyday so keep up the votes please
Love you babes
Byeeeeeee