16. Please accept...

Min Jee's POV

I decided.

I'll tell Sehun.

When Mr. Jong came in, he greeted the whole class as usual. While he was explaining some work, I caught Sehun looking at me a couple of times. I raised an eyebrow and looked away. Mr. Jong was passing out some grammar sheets. When I received my papers, I quickly skimmed through all of them, not really reading them properly. I looked up, perplexed.

"These are your study sheets. It's an open book quiz. Be sure you bring the sheets or else you'll be forced to memorize them." Mr. Jong explained. This is gonna be a long day...

-lunch period-

"Sehun! Ummm is it okay if you come to the rooftop with me?" I asked Sehun.

"Sure! Why not?" he responded. We grabbed our lunches and proceeded to the rooftop. We sat down and opened our lunch boxes.

"Any reason why we're here?" Sehun asked me.

"Oh yeah. Sehun, I like you a lot and I think you're funny, smart, kind and compassionate. I'm not gonna make this long but I wanna know how you feel about me?" I blush. That was short but I didn't care. Sehun blushed and grabbed my hand.

"I like you too. I want to be more than just friends with you. Will you be my yeojachingu*?" he asked me.

*yeojachingu is girlfriend

"Yes yes, I will Sehun!" after I accepted, he pulled me in for a kiss. After our first kiss, he gave me a hug.

"I'm happy you feel the same way." Sehun smiled.

"Haha cute. Now let's eat before the food gets cold." I grab my lunch and started to eat.

-after school-

We all decided to walk home. Well it was actually Chen and Xiumin's plan to walk home. Most of us agreed. So that's what we're doing. People are giving us weird looks. I mean it's totally ordinary to have 13 people casually walk home from school. jk it's common. Anywho, while we were walking home, Sehun holds my hand. I smiled then leaned my head on his shoulders. We continued like this until we reached home.

"Yay we're home!" Chen and Xiumin high five each other. We all laughed then proceeded to go to our rooms. When I got to my room, I dropped my bag on the floor, removed my shoes then jumped on my bed. I smile at what happened today. I fell asleep in peace.

~~~~

YAY SCHOOL'S DONE!

so instead of using Jagiya, I went with Yeojachingu cause that was the first thing that popped in my head. welp there goes my schedule.

See ya~