3. Ten Boys and Smoothie

Min Jae's POV

I woke up to Sehun sitting on the edge of my bed. I asked him what he was doing here.
"Oh, I just came here because we need to unpack your things." he responded. I mentally facepalm. Oh right, he did mention about coming to my bedroom to help unpack. Anyways, I got up and stretched, then proceeded to walk towards one of the boxes.

-two hours later-
I sat down on my chair as Sehun hopped on my bed. That took a while to unpack. I was going to go out to grab some water when Sehun stopped me.
"Wait!" he yelled
"Wait what?" I questioned
"Let me grab it." he walked out of the room. I turned on my phone, texting my friends and of course, my mom. A couple minutes later, Sehun walks into the room with two glasses of water.
"Here you go." he handed one glass to me. After drinking the cup, he brought up the subject about "The boys".
"Well they're not home so I'll introduce you to them through some pictures." he proceeded to grab his phone.

*btw you can skip this introduction paragraph if you want to.*
First picture was a guy with tan skin and wavy, short hair.
"This is Kai, he's older than me by three months."
Second picture was a guy with pale skin and had obvious dark circles.
"This is Tao. He likes to do Wushu."
Third picture was a guy with large looking eyes and a mouth that formed a heart when he smiled.
"This is D.O, he's super best friends with Kai."
Fourth picture was a guy with dimples and had ears that stood out. *xD that sounds weird*
"This is Chanyeol. He' the second tallest out of all of us and he also like to joke a lot."
Fifth picture was a guy who has a noticeable curve around the corners of his mouth.
"This is Chen. He likes to troll and prank people."
Sixth picture was a guy who had some thick eyeliner on.
"This is Baekhyun. He's super best friends with Chanyeol."
Seventh picture was a guy who also has dimples.
"This is Lay. He knows how to dance well, alongside with Kai."
Eighth picture was a guy who has a wide forehead. *LOL*
"This is Suho. His family owns a huge company."
Ninth picture was a guy who looks like a high school pretty boy.
"This is Kris. Sometimes he can be serious but most of the time he's nice."
Tenth picture was Luhan. *Remember, they met beforehand*
Eleventh picture was a young looking boy.
"This is Xiumin. He may look like the youngest but he's the oldest."

So I guess this was the rest of "The Guys" that Sehun was talking about. I got up, stretched for a bit, put on a big, comfy sweater, then put my hair into a bun.
"Hey Sehun, is it alright if you bring me to the smoothie joint? I feel like drinking some smoothie." I asked while grabbing some shoes.
"Yeah sure." he bluntly answers. After I put on my flats, he opened the door for me. After I got out, he closed the door behind him then held onto my wrist. He proceeded to walk while still holding onto my wrist. When we got to the living room, he pulled my hood up.
"Sehun?? What was that for?" I questioned him.
"Just stay hidden while we pass the living room." he walks a bit faster. After, he opened the front door and nudged me to go outside.
"Okay okay I'll go..." I held onto my hood while he lightly pushed me. He shuts the door closed and grabs my wrist again then runs to his car. He unlocks the car, signaling me to get in the car and when I got in, he got in and closed the door.
"Why are we in a rush Sehun?" I asked him.
"I don't want some of the boys to suspect something about you. I know you'll meet them later on but I kinda want to 'surprise' them"
"Oh, well can we go now? I'm going to turn bloodthirsty and drink you." I joked.

-------
Ayo guys
So I actually wrote a different copy of this on my notes but when I selected all of the story, I accidentally pressed E and it deleted it all :c all my hard work gone
I got really bored typing the introduction to the members. My friend kept on bugging me to get to the sexual parts. So yeah..
By the way, the title and the cover changed by one word because "Secrets" sounded too cheesy for this fanfic.
See ya! ~