Sneak

This is from my new book. Its almost the same genre with this book. Only better. More violence, and dark themed if you like.
Its called WITHIN HIS MERCY. Visit my profile and read and comment what you think of it.

Her POV:

The time could not pass any slower. Damien was there still observing my every move, waiting for me to mess up. It has been a week after the whole I found out he was physco thing. And the whole painful week I had to stay on bed, gagged and bound to it. The reason behind this was that Damien wanted me to get myself together while he soundproof and inserted some safety measures to avoid me from doing something stupid.

I haven't ate much since the first day I was cought up in this mess.Damien kept reprimanding me that I needed strength and all those crap. Buy what if he drugged my food and took advantage while im out cold?
As a result of my defiant, as he claimed, I got hooked on glucose drip. All the time I was in the room thinking how messed up life was, the constant drip accompanied my ear drum, threatening my sanity.

Now here he was again, bringing in tray of food hoping I would yield. He is yet to realised I rathet die than be included in his deluded dream

NARRATOR :

Damien was getting restless with her reluctant to eat. She stopped crying and pleading after the first few days. Now she only closes her eyes whenever he was in the room. He just finished the "renovation" to his house, and the real time to let her loose had come. But she was not gonna get anywhere with only energy she had from the drips. She needed real food and that is why he is here now.

"I know you are not sleeping"
She kept quiet. It had remained this way everytime he starts a conversation with her. If she thinks this is gonna make him let her go, then she really don't know the depth of the situation. He was trained in the Navy's Special Force and leaded major missions for 13 years and was all well versed in dealing with people in custody.

He woke up from the chair in the corner of the room and walked to the bed she was laying on, hands still bound to the headrest. He plopped on the bed beside her. Taylor felt disgusted with his presence so closed to her and tried to nudge away from his to keep distance as much as possible.

Damien left out a huge sigh and harshly pulled her back to his side and held her jaw so that she would facr him.

"I gave you one week to yourself. Its more than enough time for you to embrace our future together. I didn't force you to do anything before but starting from now, if you do not cooperate with me then I'm gonna have to use force with you. Now I'm sure you don't want that, so I'm gonna suggest you start accepting the fact we are together now. So now I'm gonna uncuff you and you are gonna have some lunch like a good girl you are"

And for the first time in that week she looked at him and said
"Go to hell"

"well thats a good start at least the silent treatment is over"

He gently let go of her jaw and caressed her face where the red marks from his hand tight grip was left. He then unlocked the cuff that was bounding her hands together. Dark red marks was evident around her swollen wrist and he was feeling a little bad was her. But necessary evil needed to be done for the greater good they say.

She tried to sit up immediately but she didn't have the energy to do so. So she just laid there garnering what was left inside her to not show she was weak. But Damien knew better, in fact he was very well aware of her conditions but he knew she is gonna continue to resist the food. He wanted an ultimatum today, and he was gonna see to it that she finish her food to the very last drop.

He brought the warm porridge to her and try to feed her. She turned her face the other way and closed her mouth as tight as possible.

"I'm gonna give you one last chance to eat this in a civilised manner. But trust me one way or another you are eating one way or another."

She was still reluctant to open her mouth. Damien set the bowl by the nightstand and pushed Taylor to lay in the center of the king size bed. He pinned her already bruised hand under his  leg and took the bowl back from the table. She was too weak to resist what he was gonna do.

"I'm gonna ask you one last time, nicely. Are you gonna eat or should I force this down your throat?"

She struggled as much as she could but without her strength she felt like an ant cowering under him. "Get off me you asshole, let me gooo!!!"

"I will take this as no"

He forced open her mouth with one hand and fed her with another. Once the food was in her mouth, he would forcefully close her mouth and pinch her nose to stop her from breathing. Thats where survival instinct would take place. She would have to swallow her food one way or another.

This continued until the bowl was clean. She gagged a few times during the whole process but he didn't give her any chance to spill out any food. He knew what he was doing and was a professional at that. It was a tactic he used to torture the enemy during in the past. He didn't change position but reduced his weight from her.

She started crying again, but he just looked at her with no expression on his face. He just shush her and kept stroked her hair to calm her. After about 10 minutes, her cried begun to subside. He got of her and walked to her walk in closet. He got her some of his sweatpants and hoodie and placed them at the edge of the bed.

"Im not gonna use restrain on you unless I'm forced to. You are free to move around the house, I will even let you go outside if you behave. For now you can take bath and come downstairs if you want." 

He smiled genuinely to her and walked out of the room carrying the now empty bowl and tray outside the room.

Soooo how was it? Let me know in the comments. Please vote so that I will know you enjoyed it.

Follow my instagram and comment on my last picture if you want a fast update.

:   Rosheni Raveendran
Let me know that you are from wattpad