CHAPTER 1

Hey people, this is just a sneak peak of the sequel. For the first book please visit https://www.patreon.com/rosheni for the updates. only after i have completed the first book, i will proceed with this sequel. Support me ya

"Hey lovebirds!". So are you guys working tonight?" Bell asked as we were coming out from the lecture hall. We were smiling.

"Yeah we are, Sam said as he stole a glance at me". I kissed him on the lips,

"I meet you later babe."

" Okay sure, be safe and Belinda take care of my girl will you?"

She snarled at him. She hated her name Belinda so she just practically renamed herself as Bell.

"Why would I ? She is old enough to take care herself." She pouted at Sam.

"Owh come on Bell , you know I can't trust the guys with her... " Sam smirked back.

"Yeah fine whatever as long as I get a free drink tonight."

"Anything for you Belinda", he said that and ran off before she can smack him.

"You are really lucky to get a boy like him. He is amazing and I would kill to have someone like him. "

"Lol really? Maybe you are right he is too good to me" I said recalling how Dylan used to treat me last time.

Belinda looked at me weirdly but I just walked back to class before she would notice.

"Hey wait for me" she shouted....

***********************************************************************************************"Amelia you are late." John commented seeing me walking in late.

"I'm sorry boss; I got to attend a few extra classes before the finals. I will stay back late. Is it okay?"

"Yeah whatever. Sam is performing tonight? Your song?"

"Yeah I wrote it a few months ago, is it bad?"

"No its good actually, you should be selling the songs you know, people will buy it and you will be famous!"

I shrugged. That is not what I needed now; I wanted to stay low so that Dylan won't detect me. I was starting to write song just because after I left home I needed a place to pour out my feeling. Since I can't be running around telling other about my past life I decided to write it all out.

So I just throw a genuine smile to John and went towards the bar and started to take peoples order.