Chapter Seven - A Child of Poseidon

The corruption consumes. A horrifying blight duplicates at a touch.

"Hunger is your name."

 It is quick. Rampant.

"You are born from the mangles and chains of those you call free, and out to this world of truth.You were flushed out from the home you've only known to the outskirts of this perilous eden.You have progressed from your birth, knowing the horrors of your origins and have come to accept the Absolute."

It assumes, spread to every inch. Towards everywhere it's own movement takes it to.

"You have come to realize your power, and the weight it manifests. An unmeasurable weight. You are mine as I am yours. I command your future as that future births my existence. I alone command your will, as my words breathe life to your wisdom."

But the corruption is never knowing. It is not conscious. It is by manifest, in it's quintessential nature.

"I alone had conceived you, as I have conceived the future wherein your power creates my destiny."

It is the storm that gathers, and falls to bring death of thousands. It is the teeth of the frenzied predator in it's feeding feast. It is the cold white snow that buries the tracks to get back home.

"I am yours, as you are Me." 

It is the greed of men.

"We are the dusts of the stars, we are the fires of space and the sands of time. We are a consciousness that needs not knowing, needs not asking, and never the unfaithful. We are the difference that sums the question of everything."

A son born as a prince, drowned in glorified humanity. Of naked crimson blood wetting every intelligent hands pulling it out. A King in time.

"We are Infinity. We are Eternal. We are Perfection."

Born in red. Raised as blood of blue. As blood one with the gods. His ascension to might will be the satisfaction of his people. A proof of deliverance.

"And in the aftermath of your birth, is destruction."

Born in the ice that shelters his own kingdom, his father's. The ice that bred of millions, strong and proud. Cold and harsh.

"For our hands will build a new eden, from the ashes and rubbles of a horrific past. "

A Kingdom lost in time, yet living. A kingdom where it draws its power from its isolation, boasting the difficulty of  its impregnation.

"And thus breathe life anew to a people of truth and uncorrupted, a people of reverence"

The boy takes his first air, a cold piercing chill. He does not cry, not even flinching.

The King looked at his son, all its tender, weak body and realized.

He, alone. His prince shall inherit this world and all that is beyond Poseidon.