47. Executives

Josh's alarm clock is the most annoying thing in the entire world. "I swear we just went to bed" I groan as my eyelids fight against my attempt to open my eyes. Josh laughs, reaching across my back to shutoff the insistent shrieking.

"We did just go to bed" he replies with a chuckle as his arm settles across my lower back. "You were insatiable last night sweetheart" he teases as he kisses just below my ear.

I blush, titling my head to look at him. His eyes are soft and his lips are quirked into an easy smile while his hair goes in every which way on top of his head. I lean up and press my lips to his. "How long were we up really?" I ask as we pull apart and he shrugs.

"Past three."

I groan, burying my head against his chest causing him to laugh as he strokes my hair. "Do you still wanna come with me today or do you wanna get some sleep?"

I yawn. "I'm gonna come."

"Okay baby" he smiles, kissing the top of my head. "I gotta take a shower before we head out. Do you wanna join me or do you wanna get some more sleep?"

My eyes flutter closed at the suggestion. "Is that even a question?"

"I suppose not" he chuckles. "Get some rest gorgeous" he murmurs before climbing over me and jumping down onto the ground. He rustles some things together before he leaves the room and I'm able to drift off to sleep.

"Gorgeous" Josh shakes me awake some time later. It's still too early and I figure I've probably only been out for about ten minutes.

"I'm up" I groan. Another soft laugh escapes his lips as he backs away and I hear the sound of his dresser opening. My eyes flutter open and I'm greeted with the glorious sight of my boyfriend standing naked in the middle of his room. "Are you trying to seduce me?" I ask.

He turns his head to look at me. "Does seeing me naked do things to you sweetheart?"

"Yes" I reply bluntly as I climb out of his bed. "It would do anything to a straight woman with eyes."

"Good to know" he smirks. I slap his arm before going over to my bag to find clothes to change into. Josh slides a pair of boxer briefs up his legs and I bite my lip as my eyes appreciate how the fabric clings to every part of him. "Penelope I can feel your stare" he calls me out as he pulls a pair of jeans from his bottom drawer.

I cast my eyes back down to my bag and clear my throat as I dig through my bag. I find a pair of black jeans and a red v-neck. I quickly change and throw my hair up in a ponytail but as Josh turns, fully dressed in a pair of black jeans and a white t-shirt he shakes his head. "No" he says simply before walking towards me and grabbing the hair tie from my flowing locks. "Hair down."

"Why? Are the vampires doing to smell my blood?" I ask teasingly. He looks at me confused and I roll my eyes.

"Seriously? I know the acting is terrible but you cannot tell me you haven't seen Twilight!" He looks at me blankly and I scoff, shaking my head.

"We're having a movie night" I reply dismissively. "But really, why do I need to have my hair down?"

"You don't" he smirks. "You just look sexier with it down" he shrugs. My cheeks darken even redder than I thought possible causing him chuckle as he leans down and pecks my lips. "Come on sweetheart. We're gonna be late."

I nod, taking his hand as we head out of the room. He pulls out his car keys and we head out to the parking lot but I'm taken back when I spot Zay climbing out of his car. "What the fuck is he doing here?" Josh demands as his arm comes around my waist.