3. Ball and Boys~

^Allie's Pic^

|Skyla|

I chose not to tell Allie and Zarah about what happened between Grayson and I  because the way how they are set up they tend make it a big situation.

Then I saw Daniella (the captain of the varsity soccer team) throw me the ball from the sidelines. I stopped it in its tracks before turning down the field to the opposing side and swerved around defenders. I kicked it to Allie who was right across from me at centerfield.

Heading down towards the goal and waited for the ball to make its final shodown...we call this move Triple Crown. Allie makes the big kick to me as I get the ball and kick it to Daniella who made the goal. The way how we were going it was like a flash.

"Score 3-2 END OF PRACTICE GIRLS" Coach Steen yelled after blowing into her whistle signaling the end of practice. I gave Daniella a half five before Allie came forward.

"Hey". "Ayoo" Allie cameback.

"Want to go over by Zarah's place for a while " I asked as we got our bags and sipped on water. "Yeah that cool. I need to like have her wardrobe like FABULOUS" Allie said fan girling.

I chuckled at her while entering into the girls locker rooms. "Argh Skyla why do you always wear those clothes" She asked as she struggled back into her jeans. "I don't really take an look in fashion. You know me" I said. "But still c'mon Sky it's our last year and don't you want like a boyfriend?" Allie questioned.

That caught me offguard.

"I wouldn't really care right now for one its just that I dont want another guy to cheat on me like Eric did to me" I replied remembering how it was....it was horrible.

"I never liked him from when I first saw him and it won't be a repeat of junior year " Allie reassured me.

"To really be honest Allie I don't care" I said shrugging it off as I hopped in her pick up truck. "To be honest I want to have a happy best friend " Allie said.

I forced a smile. "I'm happy". White little lies....

~~~~~~~

"Surprise!" Allie and Me said as Zarah opened the door to see us with a large  greasy pizza from a local pizzeria. "You fatasses" Zarah smirked holding in a laugh.

"Mmm so that's how my diet is going" Zarah finished as she took a bite out of her cheesy greasy pizza. "Oh yeah sorry we totally fucked up your diet Zarah" I said eating the crust. This pizza was the best.

"No thank you babes" She said."No problem and it was all my idea" Allie said taking the credit. "But besides from that it's time Zar...." Allie began as Zarah winked at her and they both turned to me.

Before taking another bite of my second slice I caught the intense stares. Um...what are they doing?

"I'm confused as shit " I admitted with my eyes darting back and forth. Zarah got up and opened her closet and turned back to me. "Call your Mom and tell her your staying over for the night" Zarah said with a devious smirk.

What have Allie and Zarah talked about behind my back?

I don't even wanna imagine what else they would do If I told them about Grayson and I. Wait...nothing really happened besides from breathing problems. Fuck it.

Why am still thinking about this white boy?

A/N - Ohhh Skyla and a makeover do you think Grayson will give Skyla a 3rd look yes I said 3rd Lol

XOXO-Bubbles