getting it done

lexi's p.o.v

earlier i texted the crew for a business meeting. it was a very important business meeting at that. after me and janae had sex this afternoon i felt like it was the right thing to do.

it was around 7 and nayisha was over Janae's spending time with her new bestfriend.  i had to meet matty, lyn, kaiane, zack, and lil jo, at the spot to let them know our next move. so i got dressed in black leggings, a black and red tank, with a red hat and some red chucks. it was still early but i had to get there before everyone eles. omw out the door janae asked if she could come. i dont want her attending because she will ask so many questions but i dont want her here by herself.

"follow me, dont speak look or breath at anyone the wrong way. someone speaks to you act like your deaf and blind?" i spoke so sternly

"yes maam. Janae replied smiling

i walked around the house and went into the back. i had to gather acouple of files and most of my guns. i had pretty much everything eles packed anyway.

i took janae into a room with no windows closets or anything eles in it but a couch.

"stay in here ill be back in a hour. if anyone knocks on the door or forces theirself in here, take this to protect yourself. " i said handing her my 22. i didnt want her confussed or asking to many questions but i know ill have to explain later.

"but....." janae tried to ask but i quickly closed the door and locked it three times. i had business to take care of.

i went back into my office to gather my things. it wasnt nothing i could move it all to my car in less than 10 mins. i also went to my safe. it had $50,000 in it.

i kno yall probably think im a drug dealer but it really nothing like that but it is illegal.

i was putting the last bag of money in my trunk when i saw 5 cars pulled  up in they normal spot right on time.

10 mins later...

"why are we here" matty asked sounding like a lil bitch.

"shut your ass up, i didnt ask for you to speak. we all here because i know yall all saw me on the news my nanas gone and my mother is locked up. i love all yall like family but i have to step down from position. but look here, " i said getting up from my chair.

" lyn to do you think your capable of taking over?

she looked so nervous,  i want to make this quick so. just got straight to it.

"ok look lyn you take in the jobs. zack you manage money, kaiane you decide who dose which jobs. lil joe you still are the look out. and the person who sits behind my desk is matty." i said knowing exactly knowing what im doing.

matty got up all excited.

"unless one of yall want it. take i like i would." i finished walking out.

*POW

i turned around before leaving to see kaiane sitting in my chair like i wanted anyway. i have to go get my baby i know shes going crazy.