Seungcheol - Apart

Mina's POV

It has been 2 weeks since i caught cheol cheating. My mind won't accept it.

We've been together for 5 years, 5 years and he still chose to cheat, what an ass.

My phone rang in the midst of me day dreaming, as i reas the contact info i wished i had never picked it up.. it was cheol. I hesitantly answered it.

"Mina." Cheol said his voice filled with sadness.

"Why are you calling me?" I said but deep down inside i badly want to talk to him and see him.

"I'm sorry, please can we meet?" He said. I was hesitant but i said yes, might as well see him one last time.

----
●CAFE●

I saw cheol sitting at a table near the door, i slowly walked up to him not wanting a tear to fall of my eyes

"Hey" i greeted, cheol looked up.

"How have you been?" He said

"I've been better. I'll be better" I said almost whispering the 2nd sentence.

"Look mina please give me another chance, I'll prove to you that I'm worth it please." He desperately said.

"I don't know cheol, out of all people you know me the most and you know how hard it is for me to trust someone." I said.

" I have had enough trauma for one lifetime." I said.

"But mina please i won't ever do it again, i promise." He said.

I just sighed and hoped that this heart of mine won't take over.

After 2 hours of convincing me, i said yes. I know this might be wrong but I'll just give it a shot.

----

It has been 6 months since that incident happened and i could very much tell you that me and cheol aren't the same anymore. We aren't the same bubbly couple who would always laugh and make fun of the smallest things.

I knew it, accepting him was definitely a mistake.

It took me 6 months to realize that we've become toxic. The old couplde who used to laugh at the smallest things are now fighting over the smallest thing.

-to be continued