CHAPTER 10

Assalam alaykum!

Enjoy!

Yasmin pov

"Here goes nothing." I murmured as I prepared for biology class. The suspension was fun and now back I'm to school. Don't get me wrong, I love school but I dislike the teacher. It's like he has a thing against me. I shut my locker and can't help but feel this strange feeling that something bad is gonna happen.

My walk to class was dreadful. I was hit, tripped, nasty glares, insults, liquids spilled on me which was considered to be a mistake.

Well, welcome to a nerd's life!

As soon as I entered the class, everyone's eyes fell on me. They're all looking at me, not in some happy way but the opposite. Mr Austin came in and everyone took his sit. My eyes roamed for an empty seat when i found one.

Subhanallah! Why does the only empty seat available have to be in the middle of Regina, Isabelle, Abby, and Max. Max may not be a bad idea since he apologized but I don't still trust him.

I sighed and walked to my seat, immediately I sat, I felt my butt hit the floor.

"Ouch!" I jerked in pain. Everyone started laughing at me, I looked at Regina as she laughed with a screwdriver in her hand and she said,"This is just the beginning."

Like I haven't gone through worst. I have survived punches and kicks. Falling on my ass isn't something big.

"Miss Ahmad, stop putting on a show and get sitted!" Mr Austin shouted.
"What! Regina unscrewed my seat, I fell on my ass and all you can say is I should stop putting on a show."

"Do you have any prove that she is responsible for your fall?"

"She is holding a screwdriver and she said that it's only the beginning. So obviously she's the one." I said it in a matter of fact tone with my hands on my hips.

"Just because she is holding a screwdriver doesn't mean anything!" He snapped at me.

"Just because you wear glasses doesn't mean you're are actually smart!" I snapped back. I covered my mouth immediately I realised what I just said.

Oh crap!

Mr Austin gritted his teeth in anger. If it were to be in the cartoon world, I'm sure that smoke would be puffing out from his ears.

"Detention!" He roared in anger as he stormed out of the classroom.

..........

"Don't tell me that you don't think that Zayn Malik isn't hot!" Angela, Anna and Khadijah kept arguing.

"Nah! He isn't as hot as Harry Styles." Khadijah said.

Annabelle agreed with Khadijah, the guys looked annoyed but something or should I say someone looks suspicious...... Jason!
He didn't have the same expression as Jacob which was just pure annoyance and boredom. Jason's face held annoyance, sadness and jealousy.

Everyone knows that Jason has a crush on Khadijah and Khadijah felt the same way because of the way their eyes always sparkle when they talked. They are too scared to express their feelings. He saw me staring at him so he smiled at me and I smiled back.

"Who do you think is more hotter, Zayn Malik or Harry Styles?" Their eyes all snapped at me.

"Zayn Malik."

"What! You just hurt our hearts." Anna and Khadijah put their hands on their chests and started shedding fake tears. They took a handkerchief pretending to be wiping the tears.

Angela laughed but her laughter died down when she saw Max, he went to seat with his friends but his eyes never left hers and her eyes glowed as she smiled sheepishly at him. He returned the smiled and waved at her. She waved back and her cheeks turned pink.

Angela is freaking blushing!

"Now spill!" Anna, Khadijah and I said in unison.

"Oh dear!" She muttered and sighed. She told us the whole story.

"Wait you're trying to say that Max said that he's in love with you!" I asked in shock.

She just nodded.

"Why didn't you tell us earlier? If we hadn't ask are you trying to say that you wouldn't have told us?" I raised my hands up in disbelief.

"No I'm sorry, I was planning to but I wasn't sure how tell you guys, I'm really sorry. How can I make it up to you?" She held my hands.

"There's nothing you can do to make me forgive you."

"How about chocolate?"

"Deal!"

.........

As I stepped into the detention class, everyone's eyes snapped to me like they've seen a ghost. I don't blame them, it's weird for a nerd to get a detention.

"What are you doing here?" A girl with short black hair asked me in disgust.

"I came for fox hunting, of course I'm here for detention!" I raised my voice and sat on nearest seat I saw.

I'm not allowed to do anything but look at Mr Austin's handsome face.

Note the sarcasm.

I brought out my maths note, ready to to do my assignments when the grumpy Mr Austin snatched it out of my hands with force that I thought that it's gonna tear apart.

"Can I have my notebook back?" I asked as I oppressed the urge to punch him in the face.

"No." He said flatly.

"Why?"

"Because I know that most students wouldn't want anything to do with books but you aren't like most students. And I also know that you love books. You aren't here to enjoy." His face is so close to mine making and is breath was so bad that when he walked past the clock, it said.....TIC-TAC....

Doesn't he know that there's something called toothbrush and toothpaste.

I doubt it...

I felt something hit my face, something wet. I touched the little wet paper folded into a ball, bring it close to my glasses to examine it closely before i realised what it is..... Spit ball.

Anothe one hit me on the nose then a lot started to hit me. They landed on my cheeks, lips, forehead, dress, hijab and even on my glasses.

Now i smell like spits....

Wow! Great, could this day get any worst. Me Austin ignored all their actions and focused on his newspaper.

............

I stood at the door ready to leave when I saw Regina and her minions. She placed her hands on her hips and smirked, then it happened, it poured on me.

Paint!

I'm covered in green paint and I'm pretty sure that I look like a zombie.

I think it already got worst! I knew something bad is gonna happen today.

Ignore grammatical and spelling errors

Don't forget to vote, comment and follow me

Hey guys! Sorry for the late update, I had exams and Alhamdulilah it was OK.

Love and kisses♥♡

Xoxo