25.04.18

I was 'resurrected' into a group, although I don't know why. I just remember feeling as if I was in the group because they saved me. It was a sort of covert, anti-government group. 

For some reason, all the members (that I could see) were my family members? Three cousins and my sister.

* * * * *

One of the group's members and I flew over this huge ship. For some reason, the member that I was with looked like Sheele (from Akame ga Kill!). And when I say "Fly", I mean that we had the superpower of flying, not that we flew over in a jet or something.

 And when I say "Fly", I mean that we had the superpower of flying, not that we flew over in a jet or something

[ ^^ Sheele ^^ ]

Anyways, the ship looked like the Titanic. A black, red, and white passenger liner with four funnels/smokestacks. The ship had crashed into the mountain side. Somehow though, most of the ship was still intact with the occasional hole torn from its side.

I saw a sea creature struggling to get out from a small hole in the crashed ship.

* * * * *

Suddenly, Sheele and I were inside the ship. The ship only had one gigantic room. Its floor and the bottom half of all of its walls were painted a red colour. The top half of its walls were a white colour and there were many portholes. About a quarter of the room was filled with water.

I don't know why, but I remember that there was a white-coloured shark stuck in a hole in the floor of the ship. It was a very round shark. Again, I don't know why. The struggling creature that I saw from outside was facing the shark's right side.

* * * * *

Sheele and I were suddenly outside again. The creature finally broke free from the hole and I could get a good look at it. It was brown manta ray with white spots. 

I could see a turtle swimming next to the manta. It was a pinkish-purple colour (both its skin and its shell) and it was wearing black, square glasses. It looked very cartoonish.

Apparently, the manta ray was stuck because the turtle tried to go in through the hole at the same time so the two creatures were stuck between each other and the ship.

For some reason, I felt as if the manta ray was me, before I was resurrected, and Sheele was the turtle.

* * * * *

The group and I, excluding Sheele, were in a train that was moving super smoothly. It felt as if we were in a bullet train. It was a self-conducting train, I think. Or, at least, I didn't see a conductor with us.

The train only had one car and no windows. It had smooth and shiny black walls with black compartments on them. Something blue was glowing from the compartments but I didn't see what. There were multiple large tables in the middle of the train with long, leather couches wedged between the train walls and the tables. The tables and couches were black in colour and were lined with red.

The group was wearing all black and we all had black hair. Except for one guy. It was Ben from Telltale's the Walking Dead series.

 It was Ben from Telltale's the Walking Dead series

[ ^^ Ben ^^ ]

The group and I were ordering some food. My cousins and sister ordered one food to share. Ben ordered some chicken.

I was sitting at the end of the couch, opposite from Ben, facing outwards. There was a small hole in the roof from where I saw the night sky passing us by at a very fast speed. I never saw the surroundings of the train, but I had a feeling that we were in the mountains. We were travelling on a bridge above water.

I asked my cousin something about my brother, who wasn't there. She said to talk to him on the phone. I texted him but he didn't reply.

The food arrived.

A plate had one big chicken and a tiny one. It somehow appeared next to me, on the the table next to us.

Ben said "AHEM" in an expecting tone. I was confused for one second but then handed him the big chicken.

He said "Thanks" grumpily before biting into the chicken.

I wondered why Ben wasn't sharing and  turned to look at the other four. They were fighting over pizza. Not a verbal fight either. It was a grabbing-the-edges-and-trying-to-pull-it-apart kind of fight.

Ben was eating his chicken while I stared at my tiny one.

I got a text from my brother. I must have said something encouraging because his text was something along the lines of "Thanks for saying that."

Suddenly, I heard squawking and a seagull came in through the hole in the roof.

Multiple seagulls started flying through the hole, filling the train car.

One gull comes towards me, flapping its wings violently.

I woke up.

— — — — —

A/N: I understand why Sheele showed up, seeing as I recently finished watching 'Akame ga Kill!' But I don't understand why Ben popped up. 🤔

And why did seagulls appear in the fucking mountains??!!

I will never understand my dreams.