Chapter 5

We were in bed watching some chick flick movie on the tv, when Andy suddenly turned it off, looked at me and held both my hands. 'Listen Vicky, I know you might think it's a little early, but since I never stopped loving you, and you told me that you never stopped either, I was thinking maybe we could... You know... Celebrate ?' He said with a little sexy smirk on his face. Obviously, I understood what he meant so I just smiled back, winked and kissed him so hard that we both fell on the bed, me on top of him. When we finished, he looked at me and said 'Honestly Vicky, I never thought you would agree with me to do "it", because we just got back together..'

'It's just like you said, we never stopped loving each other, so nothing changed since then. It's just like we used to do..' I answered, kissing him on the cheek.

'Yeah you're right..'

'Anyways, it's been a long day for me, so I better sleep so I'll be in shape tomorrow morning.'

'Yeah.. You know when I got to the wedding I had no idea I would end up crashing it..' he said, giggling.

'Yeah, when I got there I never thought that as soon I would see you I would start reminiscing and having doubts.' I said smiling back. 'But I did the right choice leaving Ethan. He's pathetic..'

'Then why were you marrying him In the first place?'

'Because I thought he'd be the only man I'd ever be with even though I still loved you.. But I read somewhere that you were supposed to be on tour the day of the wedding how come you didn't go ?'

'Oh it... It got c-cancelled' he said hesitatingly

'Oh.. Why ?' He didn't answer. 'Andy?'

'Yeah ?'

' Did you cancel your tour just to come to my wedding ?'

'Ummm...'

-----

Hope you like my story.. :)