Sweet Blasphemy

I was standing there. On the isle. Holding hand with my soon-to-be husband Ethan. I didn't really love him though. I'm only marrying him because I think I'm never gonna be with any other man.. But I've always been deeply and madly in love with my ex boyfriend Andy Biersack. I'm Vicky by the way. Andy was sitting silently in one of those wooden benches listening to the ceremony. As I zoned out flashing back over me and Andy's memories together, the ceremony continued. We used to have lots of fun together, we always did stuff that made us laugh. We were never bored when we were together. But then one day, out of nowhere, he just broke up with me and said it was for the best. I just accepted. I never thought I would ever get married. Not that soon anyway. We went out for 4 years. We even moved in together.

Andy kept staring at me during the ceremony. He looked at me with those crystal blue eyes. He was biting on his lip ring. "Victoria ?" I heard the priest calling. I looked at him right away. "Thought I lost you there!" he said, joking. "Anyways, Victoria, will you take Ethan to be your lawfully wedded husband in sickness and in health...." there was the moment I really zoned out to think if I had made the good decision. Thinking about our memories together I had a little smirk on my face. The way he talked in that deep sexy voice, the way he walked, the way he dressed, I missed all that. Honestly, after four years together, I thought he was the one I was going to spend the rest of my life with and grow old with. "Wait !" I suddenly heard a voice shout. "I'm sorry I know this is a really really really bad timing but I really need to talk to the bride. It's urgent." I'm sure you guessed who it was. Andy.