Chapter 19

Payton's Point of View:
As much as I loved Jonah, Alex was my blood. I would do anything to have my little girl back, and I'm going to do just that. The police officers are in their car out to front, Esther was asleep in her room and Jonah fall asleep next to me on the couch.

I got up away from Jonah. And slowly made my way up to my room. I wrote Jonah a letter as I packed my personal stuff, telling him that I needed to leave him and not to contact me. I kissed his forehead saying goodbye. I left through the back door to not be seen by the policeman.

Once I was out of the view of the house and the cops I walked down to the little corner shop down the street. I found a another letter that was hidden. Something told me that he would leave me his number somewhere. Using the pay phone since I left my phone at home, I called the number.

"Hello," I heard his deep voice.

"Ben," I said. I know he would know it was me.

"Well, well, well. Let me guess little pretty boy is next to you and the police have the phone tapped," he said.

"No, I want my little girl. I'm at (address)," I told him.

"Good girl, I'll be there soon," he said as I heard the noise of his keys, and the sound of sponge bob was turned off just as he hung up.

About 20 minutes later. A all black BMW M4 pulled up. I knew it was Ben since he was addicted to cars. He jumped out with a hoodie and grabbed my bags. Throwing them into the car. He opened the door for me.

"Mummy," I heard Alex scream from the back of the car.

"Sweet heart," I hung over the seat just to give her a hug.

"Please tell me you didn't hurt her," I begged the answer out of him.

"No, I have clothes and toys for her, does she look like she's hurt," he said.

I relaxed back into the seat. How I was already missing Jonah. I knew I would never see him, Hell I would never see my family again.

"Mummy were is Jo Jo," Alex asked.

"Um Jo Jo is um not friends with mummy anymore okay," I said, I didn't know what the hell to tell a 2 year old that she was kidnapped and her mummy was blackmailed into leaving her life to be with a fucking crazy person.

Ben had placed his cold hand on my thigh making me jump.

"Daddy," Alex asked.

"Yes baby," bed said.

"Can put song on please," she asked.

"Sure," he said putting on one of her favourite songs that wasn't by Why Don't We.

How has he changed? Or he is just making me think he's changed and he will hurt me later.

Once we got back to this little cabin in the woods. Ben went and put Alex to bed which would have been easy since she fall asleep in the car. I looked at the time. 1:35am. Someone had to know that I was gone. I staying standing in the small kitchen.

🚨Warning.🚨

Ben come out of the rooms looking straight into my eyes. He grabbed my arm and pulled me to the, what I guess will be our room. He grabbed me by my neck and slammed me down onto the bed. Thank god it was soft.

"Scream and I will hurt that little girl of ours," he said into my ear.

My neck was already sore. It would 100% have a mark there tomorrow. Once he took our clothes off I just laid there crying and waiting for the pain to be over.

Warning over.