Chapter 3

Desiree POV:
Walking in the house i seen my mother and three guys sitting down on the couch smoking since my sister is away on a business trip it's just me ugh boy 🙄 i just walked upstairs until i heard my mother call me back Downstairs
Yes ma
Bitch did u just walk in his house and not speak ?
Hello mother was all i said until she got up and tried to hit me I've had enough of this shit so i swung back she just looked at me and shook her head oh well she shouldn't have tried to hit me i went back upstairs into my room until one of the men that was downstairs came upstairs into my room and closed the door and said "well lil mama ya mother owe me some money and u gonna let me fuck to pay off her debts"
"No tf I'm not move before i call my boyfriend" getting mad i tried to get out the room until he slapped me and pushed me on the bed i started screaming and kicking until he punched me inna face telling me to stfu i grabbed my phone and lucky enough to have enough time to calm August he picked up and i screaming to come help me and to grab Marie so she can show him where to come.

August POV:
After Desiree called i got nervous and called Marie Chris and Trey on the three way and told them come to my house ASAP 2mins later they pulled up and we made our way to dessy house we heard screaming and her saying "move don't touch me stop that hurts" and a female saying "dessy baby just do this or they gonna kill Me" we rushed upstairs and seen a big dude tryna rape dessy and i hurried and punched him inna face making him fall rapping dessy in her blanket i handed her to Chris and told him to take her downstairs i started packing a little bit of Desiree clothes cuz she's not staying here anymore I'll just buy her some more clothes instead of taking what she had as i was walking out dude came up and tried to choke me so i took my gun out Nd blew his brains out and left out.

Marie POV:
Finally i got a POV but as we got in the car Desiree just cried on my shoulder saying her mom really was gonna let him rape me because she couldn't pay off for her buying drugs "crying harder" "stop crying baby girl" August said as he got in the car he told her she didn't have to worry about it anymore and that she's never goin back there again "okay but i have to call my sister smh" "i know this not the right time but damn ma u got a sister and ain't tell me got me sitting here the only one who don't have a girl hook me up if she as fine as u" everybody laughed 😂 "i got u Trey" was all Desiree said