Chapter 2

"Skipping to after school"
Desiree POV:
Finally school over lemme go before Marie try to leave my ass 🤣
Making my way to the car i see Marie talking to Chris while August is otp so me being me i walk up and put my hands over his eyes
"U have 5 secs to move ya hands for i shoot u"
I let go and he turned to look at me
"Oh shit my bad ma i ain't know that was you"
"I giggled and said u good"
"Where u going when u leave here" he asked me
"Home"
"Nah u coming out with us"Marie said
"Where we going"
"We go.."
next thing u know somebody started shooting our way all i know is i was being pushing to the ground looking up i see August telling me not to move
I see August Chris and Trey shooting back right now I'm scared for my life i look around tryna find Marie once i finally found her i crawled towards her and we just sat there scared out our minds 😔

August POV:
Wtf bruh these niggas can't be fucking serious this our first time getting caught lacking wtf I'm mad right now and at this point i wanna blow all these niggas brains out.
"YOOO CHRIS DUCK"
We finally got away and we made the girls get in our car they will get back to they car later it's to hot right now
"Wtf just happened" Marie asked Chris
"It's something we gotta tell y'all if we gone be messing around" Chris said
"Um well we kinda sell drugs I'm a drug lord and Ofc Trey and Chris work with me to"
"Oooo i know how to shoot guns y'all should let us work with y'all"
"We laughed nah ma y'all not getting into this it's to dangerous"
"Matter fact we gone go to the trap right now i got something y'all can do there for us"
Okay was all they said.

Desiree POV:
As we pulled up to they trap i was anxious to get in there to see how it looked inside. We all got out and followed the boys inside as we walked in u can smell weed and ass in here i scrunched my face up and whispered to August and said "eww wtf is that smell" he laughed and said shh it smells better upstairs we all walked upstairs and walked into what looks like August office he sat down and told me to come sit on his lap i sat down and listened to what he had to say.

August POV:
She sat on my lap and i started telling her and Marie about how i wanted them to count up the money when it comes in to make sure we had all the money right but that's just  about it i don't really want them involved with the shit we do so we not gone have them doing a lot just counting money.
Dessy looked at me she smiled and said "your mad cute do u know that ? But u bad u probably got a girlfriend" she was about to get up until i pulled her back down and said "nah ma i don't have a girlfriend i do got a couple bitches that be on my dick but I'm checking for one person but she might have a boyfriend"
"And who's this one person ?"
"You ma"
"Nah i don't have a boyfriend" but she jumped up and looked at the phone and whispered something to Marie and she got up and said "can y'all take ya back to my car before my friend gets in trouble"
Oh okay come on.