60 ~Real Life Part 2~

~Natalie's POV~

It had been at least an hour or so since Jack and I arrived at the place he had planned and it had been amazing! We layed there staring at the stars as we spoke about anything and everything. We discussed his YouTube, fans, family, friends, past and more.

It was soon nearing the end of our amazing date as it was getting late. We both got up, still sitting but looking at each other. "Hey Natalie?" He spoke. "Yeah" "This has been amazing and as cheesy as it sounds I really like you." He said blushing and rubbing the back of his neck. "I like you too Jack" I reply finally knowing my answer. "And I was wondering if you'd like to be my girlfriend?" He asked. "I would love to!" I beamed with excited. We leaned in and kissed.

Later leaving, we walk down to the car with our hands intertwined. As crazy as it sounds, I think I'm falling in love with Jack Maynard..

~A while later..~

Jack had dropped me off back at my flat and i couldn't wipe the smile off my face. He made me happy and knowing I was now his girlfriend made it even better. As soon as I turned around, Leah was there staring at me. "How was it?!" She asks as I prepare for an interrogation.

"So when are you going to tell his fans?" She asks. "We've decided to wait a few days or so." I reply saying goodnight and heading into my bedroom ready to go to sleep.